Who has two thumbs and is going to be a guest on the Tone-Talk YouTube Channel?

The Aaron said:
JaySwear2 said:
"Trem" meaning choose your own? I'm assuming "completed guitars" didn't mean pickups, wiring, bridges, etc. Or did it?  :icon_scratch:

It did.

"Fully built guitars", meaning exactly that. Two completely original designs, limited to 20 each. One is named the Redshifter, the other the Meadowhawk.

Both guitars feature top-shelf, hand-picked components, from the pickups to the strap buttons, plus a host of design features you've never seen from Warmoth before.

Ballpark price range?

Thank you very much south Carolina.  Though honestly put on the spot don't know what I would say, as such as us Americans should have more naps.

I personally believe....that....my favorite part of that entire incoherent answer is the very end when she tries to slip in "for the children" just as the mic is moved away.

It's like her brain stroked out, and all it could do was string every cliche pageant-answer phrase together in a long rambling sentence.

Cactus Jack said:
Ballpark price range?

More than an American Stratocaster, less than a PRS 594.

We'll start releasing teaser photos in April. Actual prices and full details won't be released until they are available for sale at the end of April.

The Aaron said:
It did.

"Fully built guitars", meaning exactly that. Two completely original designs, limited to 20 each. One is named the Redshifter, the other the Meadowhawk.

Both guitars feature top-shelf, hand-picked components, from the pickups to the strap buttons, plus a host of design features you've never seen from Warmoth before.

OH DANG!  :headbang1:

The Aaron said:

Are there any photos of those? It would be very cool to see what they looked like.

Here are a few random guesses of what we might see:

- Neck through construction

- Semi-hollow 335 style body

- Acoustic

What do you guys think we're gonna see? Let the speculation begin!

Rgand said:
Are there any photos of those? It would be very cool to see what they looked like.

Yep, lots of photos. You'll start seeing some sneak-peaks in April.

Both are solid-body electrics. The Redshifter has a tremolo, the Meadowhawk is hardtail.

Rick said:
Cool names.

Thanks! It took as much work to come up with those names as it did to come up with two solid-body electric guitar designs that look at least somewhat original. There are so many cool (and not-so-cool) designs already in existence that pretty much everything ends up borrowing at least a little from something else.

You should see the list of rejected names I went through. Probably around 1000 other names were considered. It was actually easier to name my kids!

iu

I will love him, and pet him, and call him "Redshifter!"

A friend of mine told me that when he was younger he was a gearhead. His father didn't approve. So the father took to referring to him by a nickname, which the son took to be "Shifter Brains" and was proud. Years later the son told his Father how he always like the nickname. The Father looked at him funny and said "I wasn't calling you Shifter Brains, I was saying Shi- for Brains". My friends older brother laughed for three days over that.

For redshift I'm thinking about something fast and galactic.  Like a star moving at the speed of light.
For meadowhawk, I'm getting a vibe, like a real fast dragon fly.  Something really comfortable.

Kudos to the naming team. 

The Aaron said:
Rgand said:
[rgand says something less than profound here] :icon_biggrin:

Yep, lots of photos. You'll start seeing some sneak-peaks in April.

Both are solid-body electrics. The Redshifter has a tremolo, the Meadowhawk is hardtail.
Now, this is promising! Looking forward to what comes down the pipe.

does es this mean in 2021 there will be a blueshifter?

Red shift
Blue shift
One shift
Two shift
Dank shift
Shroom shift

anyway there is a laundry list of possibilities for a true Big W guit & were all very excited to find out

BTW who makes a list for laundry? where did that come from?

The Aaron said:
You should see the list of rejected names I went through. Probably around 1000 other names were considered. It was actually easier to name my kids!

Monkeywrench?

Crap....I accidentally deleted a post by Hendrix asking about the new video. Sorry Hendrix.

But to answer your question, no...that guitar in the new Scale Length Shootout video is not the Redshifter.

However, you can see a Redshifter in the background of one of our other, older videos. A little Easter egg we planted some time ago.

The Aaron said:
Crap....I accidentally deleted a post by Hendrix asking about the new video. Sorry Hendrix.

But to answer your question, no...that guitar in the new Scale Length Shootout video is not the Redshifter.

However, you can see a Redshifter in the background of one of our other, older videos. A little Easter egg we planted some time ago.

Maybe this?

44110269842_0100fd3ab5_o.png

Back