Which Jessica?

Which Jessica and why or why not?

• Total voters
Too skinny or not, it might be worth getting the Herp if it's from Alba.  I mean, it doesn't kill you afterall.

On a sidenote, while getting hammered with my Bro-in-law last Friday, he said that Alba is dead to him and Megan Fox is the new "it" girl.  Fox seems like a Turbo Skank to me, she always looks dirty.  I'll give it some time. 

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Too skinny or not, it might be worth getting the Herp if it's from Alba.  I mean, it doesn't kill you afterall.

On a sidenote, while getting hammered with my Bro-in-law last Friday, he said that Alba is dead to him and Megan Fox is the new "it" girl.  Fox seems like a Turbo Skank to me, she always looks dirty.  I'll give it some time. 

in the military i had a buddy named fox and his wifes name was megan. she wasn't hot but she was in fact a skank. they're not married anymore.

Pus filled sores on your genitalia for the rest of your life for a brief sexual romp with some vapid bimbo...  hmmmm

hannaugh said:

Pus filled sores on your genitalia for the rest of your life for a brief sexual romp with some vapid bimbo...  hmmmm

You make it sound so magical.  :laughing7:

hannaugh said:

so when I read this, I was actually listening to this:
Why does it hurt when I pee?
I got it from the toilet seat
I got it from the toilet seat
It jumped right up
'N' grabbed my meat
Got it from the toilet seat
My balls feel like a pair of maracas
Oh God I probably got the Gon-o-ka-ka-khackus!
Ai-ee-ai-ee-ahhhh!

jessica-simpson1.jpg

for further reading: http://www.google.com/images?q=scarlett%20johansson&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rlz=1R1GGLL_en___US372&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

hachikid said:
I know it's not a choice, but I don't care. I'll take Scarlett Johansson for the win!

thats not fair, i didn't know that was an option! but i totally would too.

Well for those of you who knocked J Simpson perhaps you should review the tape...  :eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPtfsk4ETjM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl8Y3V-TRX4&feature=related

I like Girls Petite. as Petite as they can be.

Unless I'm drawing them, then I go for Zaftig girls.

whats a Zaftig girl you ask?

THIS.

liberty_meadows_frank_cho.jpg

Curves are just more fun to draw...

But I dig skinny girls IRL, I think like tele said, its a fat guy thing... and while I may not weigh 300  pounds anymore... I'm still fat phobic.

pabloman said:
I prefer a nice sturdy girl. One that can take a punch.

Wow, necro-post extravaganza.  In any case - you want a girl who can take a punch, you better be able to take one yourself.  Such girls tend to want to defend themselves.  And the fool who messes with one gets what he deserves.

pabloman said:
I prefer a nice sturdy girl. One that can take a punch.

Sounds like all my past girlfriends. I'm also a snowboarder, so I tend to attract a lot of tough women who can throw a punch as well

Skinny girls can throw a Punch, and with those bony little hands... they feel like NEEDLES.

Alba!

I'm into the ones that's between skinny and normal.
Like my GF, which in my opinion is prettier than anyone of the ones mentioned above.
41120_10150279152415193_855925192_14727355_1109707_n.jpg

The Norwegian Guy said:
Alba!

I'm into the ones that's between skinny and normal.
Like my GF, which in my opinion is prettier than anyone of the ones mentioned above.
41120_10150279152415193_855925192_14727355_1109707_n.jpg

Yeah somewhere in between is always the way to go. I have a big thing too for brunettes with blue eyes. :eek:

..God i hate you so much right now...

:sad:
I'M SO ALOOOOONE!

xD

indeed, your girlfriend is hot.

Back