Can I brag on my talented granddaughter?

mrpinter

Katrina (20 yr old) has her first paid orchestral job - for a musical - coming up. She'll be playing flute (she also plays piano, cello and guitar).

She is also teaching music theory and flute in her music school. Not bad huh? And she's the director for beginning band theory classes. To say I'm proud of her would be an understatement.

IMG_5801.jpeg

IMG_3796.jpeg

A brag of such dimensions is always welcome. She sounds like a brilliant woman, and I am happy for you that you get to bask in the glow of her successes.

If we wanted to buy tickets to the musical how do you do it? Your pride is justified. Congratulations.

Kids are great. Be proud of your grandkid!

My oldest is in four bands and is already surpassing where I was at his age.

If we wanted to buy tickets to the musical how do you do it? Your pride is justified. Congratulations.
I'm afraid there are no tickets to buy. There was a dispute about money, and enough musicians left that the performance was canceled. If another show comes up with her in it, I'll try to remember to notify you. She's in the Springfield, MO area.

If it was Springfield, MA, I'd go, MO, is little too far. Still keep me in the loop, Granpa! (y) Thanks. :)

Last edited:
There is only one Springfield. #iykyk
the_springfield_skyline_in_the_simpsons.jpg

Gigs fall thru, it happens. There'll be others. As to the whereabouts of Springfield, true, if you know, ya know.

I'm afraid there are no tickets to buy. There was a dispute about money, and enough musicians left that the performance was canceled. If another show comes up with her in it, I'll try to remember to notify you. She's in the Springfield, MO area.
Well I'm sorry to hear that. That's a shame.

Back