Which Jessica?

Which Jessica and why or why not?

• Total voters
Out of the three, doesn't Simpson play guitar?  I think I saw her strum one once.

GoDrex said:
I like a girl to healthy. Curves are one thing, being fat is another. I'm sorry, but I'm not down with the BBWs. I'm just not. You can't make me!  :laughing7:

I don't find any of the three to be ridiculously skinny.

Well, for years "fat" was the same as "not a twig".  It's not as bad now, but the 90s were all about the twig models.  I'm talking about having a little meat on your bones, not having rolls.  Like the Marylin Monroe shape vs. the Audrey Hepburn shape. 

I love Audrey, she was cool and super classy.  But let's face it, 90% of women are not shaped like that.  But she is the one who started the "you must be a twig to be attractive" trend, and that was pretty harmful to a lot of women.  It wasn't Audrey's fault of course, but it was an unfortunate thing since most women couldn't be shaped like her even if they were underweight, because most women have hips. 

By the way though, she was anorexic for a while.  I read her biography, it's a really sad story.  She developed a guilt complex about eating when she was a kid because her family didn't have much to eat during WWII (they lived in Europe) and she thought if she ate too much that other people would go hungry.  She eventually got healthy, but it took a lot of work on her part to resolve her problem. 

Definetely she would need 3-5Kg more....
audrey.jpg

NonsenseTele said:

I'd have to agree, though she does have lovely eyes!

325942604_88a0159e36.jpg

I prefer some curves too, in general, but since I'm only interested in relationships (I'm a terrible single) things like character, personality, hobbies, taste in music/books/films and plans for the future take precedence. My girl was on the skinnier side when we met but I've been feeding her excellent food and she really looks better and healthier now.

Guys, learn how to cook if you can't already: at the very least you'll eat good food, and only good things can come from that!

kboman said:
NonsenseTele said:

I'd have to agree, though she does have lovely eyes!

I prefer some curves too, in general, but since I'm only interested in relationships (I'm a terrible single) things like character, personality, hobbies, taste in music/books/films and plans for the future take precedence. My girl was on the skinnier side when we met but I've been feeding her excellent food and she really looks better and healthier now.

Guys, learn how to cook if you can't already: at the very least you'll eat good food, and only good things can come from that!

And lips... Lips are really important to me, hate those skinny lips :laughing7:
I preffer thin girls, being fat all my life and forever, if I don't win the lotery :p But I like curves, there is a edge between thin and "actress/model thin"...

Steve_Karl said:
dbw said:
Jessica Rabbit anyone?   :redflag:

Yes! p'p'p'p'p'p'p'p'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'leeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzeeee Eddie!

beat me too it ^

i cant remember what jessica biel looks like but alba is hot. but my vote goes to jessica nardo, you dont know who that is as she is my neighbor and not famous but she should be, i dont know how a girl gets that good looking and definately not a twig anerexic or otherwise too skinny.

Dan025 said:
Steve_Karl said:
dbw said:

beat me too it ^

i cant remember what jessica biel looks like but alba is hot. but my vote goes to jessica nardo, you dont know who that is as she is my neighbor and not famous but she should be, i dont know how a girl gets that good looking and definately not a twig anerexic or otherwise too skinny.
You know the rules...
pics of she doesn't exist.

Max said:
Dan025 said:
Steve_Karl said:
dbw said:
Jessica Rabbit anyone?   :redflag:

beat me too it ^

You know the rules...

Now that's some 3D modeling! ... EDIT  I think it's a photoshop drawing. Caution googling "Pixello" ... there are java viri lurking.
jessica-rabbit-1.jpg

Max said:
Dan025 said:
Steve_Karl said:
dbw said:

beat me too it ^

You know the rules...

well i dont know if i should be posting pics of her up all over the internet. your on facebook, look up my friends, she's on there if you want to see.

They all pale in comparison to my girl, and no I'm not posting pics on the internet, but if you're in the area, I cook a mean steak~

-Mark

Superlizard said:
This one:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfM6nRVBvGs[/youtube]

Yep this is the Jessica I would have voted for if I had the choice.  All the other one's are overpaid tramps

+1 to what our Hannaugh said.  Curves are good.  The whole 'supermodel I eat, but then I puke' look is bad.  Personaly I like women who look like women, not 12 year old boys.  Same goes with this whole 'hardwood floor' thing ladies do these days.  A woman is supposed to have, well, a little carpeting.  I'm not talking about 70's shag............  but c'mon the whole 'hardwood floor' thing down there is somewhat of a turnoff for me.  Ever hear that old expression "the carpet matches the curtains"  Well I never found Sinead O'connor attractive when she shaved her head.  I can't wait till the fad of total hairlessness is over!!!   

Oooh...Biel would be my preferance, but wouldn't complain about Alba. I can't stand dumb girls, so Simpson is definate no.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
For me it's Biel.  Simpson has a case of man-head and her relationship with her father is creepy.  Alba's too skinny and has herpes.

HAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Back