When Woodburning Just Isn't Enough...

Well, of course you skill is amazing, as we've all said.  What else is blowing my mind are two things: how fast you're doing these and how well the peyote buttons seem to be growing in your neck of the desert.
:icon_biggrin:

tylereot said:
Well, of course you skill is amazing, as we've all said.  What else is blowing my mind are two things: how fast you're doing these and how well the peyote buttons seem to be growing in your neck of the desert.
:icon_biggrin:
:laughing7:

OK Greg ..... You now owe me, the cost for a new imac keyboard.

So much Dribble just poured outta my mouth.

Dude you are doing fantastic work indeed.  :icon_thumright:

Just WOW !!

Holy Native Indian carving, Batman!!!! Dude, that is just f'ing sick as can be. Fantastic work. My question is this, are you going to be a nice finish over it to really make it pop.....and protect it? I can't wait to see the final product. Damn, man!!!!
MULLY
only thing close to it is the Iron Maiden Strat

mullyman said:
Holy Native Indian carving, Batman!!!! Dude, that is just f'ing sick as can be. Fantastic work. My question is this, are you going to be a nice finish over it to really make it pop.....and protect it? I can't wait to see the final product. Damn, man!!!!
MULLY
only thing close to it is the Iron Maiden Strat
Thank you most kindly...as you've perhaps already figured, Iron Maiden is not exactly what I choose to listen to, but I've dug that Strat for years....hmmm, maybe I could do a 'Prairie Mud Hen' guitar.....

Psst, that's nothing, I'm waiting for you to go 3D, sculpted, burned, painted, radiated, and hologramed!!  :headbang1:

Damn, did I just say that!!  :icon_jokercolor:

OK, then, lemme get right on that...d'ya think Warmoth'd hook me up with a chambered, depleted-uranium Strat body?? :tard:

Great Ape said:
OK, then, lemme get right on that...d'ya think Warmoth'd hook me up with a chambered, depleted-uranium Strat body?? :tard:

More like this kind, lol.

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=17955.msg265732#msg265732

I'm googling "Iron Maiden Strat" and "Iron Maiden Art Guitar" and such and getting nowhere - I was probably practicing and listening to that filthy jazz music when I should have been paying attention. I know Iron Maiden had their little monster dolls, is it anything to do with that?

StubHead said:
I'm googling "Iron Maiden Strat" and "Iron Maiden Art Guitar" and such and getting nowhere - I was probably practicing and listening to that filthy jazz music when I should have been paying attention. I know Iron Maiden had their little monster dolls, is it anything to do with that?

Sorry, I was referring to the awesome Iron Maiden tribute Strat done up by....ORCiST. It's on the forum here somewhere. I know it won guitar of the month for, I think, December 2010, and then probably won guitar of the year too. It's awesome!!
MULLY

Found it....scroll down the page about halfway
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=12723.90

OK, thanks! I'd seen it (a few times :laughing3:) of course, I just didn't know it was an "Iron Maiden" guitar. The depth/layering job behind the bullseye and album picture on that is impressive - I've done enough drawing to know when the tricks are cheap tricks and when it's done well, and that's done well.

Death by Uberschall said:
Great Ape said:

More like this kind, lol.

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=17955.msg265732#msg265732

I was wondering where I had seen that... $800 is a helluva deal.
http://austin.craigslist.org/msg/3399593680.html

Ye gods, that's impressive.

What I admire most is the patience it takes to do work like that, because I don't have it.

That's fantastic!

Thank you, that's very kind of you...By the way, I don't have patience for much of anything else;
I use it all up on this kinda stuff :icon_biggrin:.

SUPERB these just keep getting more impressive.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Awesome work - I look forward to your next thread "When woodburning and hand painting just isn't enough"  :rock-on:

Back