What's your first name?

kboman

Karl, though I barely answer to anything but Kalle (this is the Swedish parallell to Charles/Charlie).

G

guitlouie

Fine, I did not want to respond to this for some reason, but here you go:  Gregg.  Yup spelled just like that other Gregg.  Ask my mother why two  G's at the end.  I did one time and she snapped at me "because that's the way I wanted it!!!".  Go figure.

m4rk0

guitlouie said:
Fine, I did not want to respond to this for some reason, but here you go:  Gregg.  Yup spelled just like that other Gregg.  Ask my mother why two  G's at the end.  I did one time and she snapped at me "because that's the way I wanted it!!!".  Go figure.

haha, just like I asked my mother why she came up with the K in Marko (Finnish and eastern European style) rather than the more common Italian version (with a C)..  apparently they thought it was more 'original'... well thanks a lot, now I have to spell my name multiple times every day!  :tard:

Min@cious D.

Dennis.
...nice gettin' to know you all!
Due to the time difference I'll probably reply most of the time while the majority of you guys are still on both ears...
:-\