What's your first name?

Karl, though I barely answer to anything but Kalle (this is the Swedish parallell to Charles/Charlie).

Fine, I did not want to respond to this for some reason, but here you go:  Gregg.  Yup spelled just like that other Gregg.  Ask my mother why two  G's at the end.  I did one time and she snapped at me "because that's the way I wanted it!!!".  Go figure.

guitlouie said:
Fine, I did not want to respond to this for some reason, but here you go:  Gregg.  Yup spelled just like that other Gregg.  Ask my mother why two  G's at the end.  I did one time and she snapped at me "because that's the way I wanted it!!!".  Go figure.

haha, just like I asked my mother why she came up with the K in Marko (Finnish and eastern European style) rather than the more common Italian version (with a C)..  apparently they thought it was more 'original'... well thanks a lot, now I have to spell my name multiple times every day!  :tard:

Dennis.
...nice gettin' to know you all!
Due to the time difference I'll probably reply most of the time while the majority of you guys are still on both ears...
:-\

Back