Whats it like to be rich?

jerryjg

Heres the best way Ive figured out how to interpret it after quite abit of thought.
Ya know how nice Chritsmas is? Well, its that way all year long for rich people, and actually Christmass must be rather bothersome to them.
Sorry..i wont go so far out on a limb here anymore. Im throiugh congesting the bandwidth.

You'd be surprised. Many people get rich by NOT spending a ton of money. So, Christmas still comes once a year, but frugality keeps purchases options.

Ya know...I'm not really talking about rich, as in lifetime  doctor/ lawyer /dentist 3-4 million dollar rich.  Actually, Im not certain where i would deliniate the line of waht I call "rich" now.
Yes, Dcotors ;lawyers and so many others have the prestige of class , and wealth, but they are not actually waht I would call, "rich".
case in point- Im eating a salad buffet today in my little Texas town, and in walks in J. V. ;
He's a hardworking Mexican very skilled bricklayer who just happened to win the Texas Satae lottrey 20 years ago for like 30 million dollars.
The guy couldnt be happpier form his demaeanor- and why not... Say he has 10 million of it left after everyhting. The guy could live very well most places on earth-even somewhat like a king- well, maybe not in Palm Beach..or South Miami Beach..but you know what Im driveing at.
But then again, you have the wealthiest of the wellthy..i mean the Forbes top  400 of the wealthiest,  and the entry level is over 1 billion dollars. These people are the top 1 tenth of 1 percent of Society. I know this is extreme, and there are so many others that make up Americas wealthiest 5%-9% that have so many  tens and hundreds of million dollars.
Makes me feel pretty god blessed small.

when i was younger (ie, just a few years ago) i used to be semi-tightassed with money. then i realised, "hey, you earn money to SPEND money!". i'd rather die with 2 cents to my name surrounded in guitars than die with 2 million left to ungrateful relatives.

Back