what's for dinner at your place

big bob

I just got done putting together a steak and sausage pie.
001-2.jpg

what do you have cooking..

I usually eat hot pockets because I'm too lazy to cook.

Tonight is probably going to be pork chops.
Mark, you owe me that applesauce recipe!

haha i wish i had known! i would have taken a picture. i just got back from a home-style restaurant. great food. had a hot roast beef sandwich with gravy covering it and the french fries with it. awesome.

JaySwear said:
haha i wish i had known! i would have taken a picture. i just got back from a home-style restaurant. great food. had a hot roast beef sandwich with gravy covering it and the french fries with it. awesome.

they would have thought you bizarre if you had started flashing photo's in the buffet line..

I usually eat Chinese take-away.

Though here it's just called take-away.

When I cook at home it's usually something resoundingly boring, like chicken breast and vegetables.

It's healthy.

At least that's what I tell myself.

Tonight, the wife had to get to bed early for a 2 AM shift, so it was broaster chicken, cole slaw and potato wedges from the local deli. My little girl ate everything that I put in front of her, so that's always a plus.

Chicken with lime juice and garlic salt and a little pico de gallo on top over here.  Was quite tasty. 

dude . . . apple brats. sweet, savory juicy goodness. straight up best bratwurst on the planet.

DangerousR6, Fosters  :eek: . That's a horrible Aussie beer ( I can say that cause I am aussie) I make my own beer that tastes better than that. That's what I'm having tonight.

nexrex said:
DangerousR6, Fosters  :eek: . That's a horrible Aussie beer ( I can say that cause I am aussie) I make my own beer that tastes better than that. That's what I'm having tonight.
I disagree, Fosters is an awesome beer I love it, compared to the shyt that's made here in the US. The only beer made in the states that I like better than Fosters is Shiner Bach. Which is made here in Shiner, Tx.

I'm having a Fosters right now...Cheers mate!!!!     
a33.gif

Yeah, I guess compared to the other bland options it is pretty good. When I was last in the U.S, I did get a real liking for Samuel Adams    :eek:ccasion14:

Yesterday I fried some salmon (which needs to be done slooowly) och cooked some potatoes: what made it exciting was the tomato sauce/salsa with garlic, onion, green chili pepper, forest mushroom, haricots verts and zucchini. Very tasty! I even had time to bake yesterday, on a working saturday and all.

Today, some basic reindeer for lunch and probably some kind of chicken with rice for dinner. I've got an Urquell with my name on it in the fridge too, mmm...! :eek:ccasion14:

We are having a very fancy gourmet meal this lovely Sunday evening.  Hot dogs with chili!  Going all out, totally gourmet!

Back