What is your favorite effect/pedal?

DocNrock said:
RLW said:
Who says commercials don't work...

I'm still with Geico, and have been for 10 years....long before the gecko.  :icon_biggrin:
I've been a Gieco customer too for some time now, but I do also have Progressive motorcycle insurance.... :laughing7:

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
RLW said:
Who says commercials don't work...

I'm still with Geico, and have been for 10 years....long before the gecko.   :icon_biggrin:
I've been a Gieco customer too for some time now, but I do also have Progressive motorcycle insurance.... :laughing7:

Like Flo's make up?  :toothy12:

USAA since 1972. They're so good they don't have to advertise.

Back on topic, just received a ToneBender II clone from Gaspedal, #01 of 20. 60's Germanium transistors. I've only had it a week, but this thing may knock something off the pedalboard. For the record, that makes 26 fuzzes in the house. What can I say, I'm a Randy California fan. The only effect he ever used was the two songs he recorded where he turned his fuzz OFF.

I haven't updated my effects since a long long time.. I use a Zoom 9150 Valve DSP straight in the PC and also have a Digitech RP2000
Now I have been thinking about going back to pedals. Before the multi effects, my favorite used to be my Boss DD-2 in combination with various distortions or overdrives, so I need to get one of those soon.

I saw a Visual Sound Route 66 in a pawn store the other day for about 60 dollars.. I heard that this is basically a Tubescreamer clone combined with a compressor.. Can anybody recommend this one?
I have also been looking for a Boss Slow Gear for years now, but they are impossible to find.. I heard that guyatone makes a clone.. anybody tried this?

to stay on both topics.. I have both car and home with Allstate and feel they are ripping me off, so I am looking for an alternative.. any advise?  :icon_biggrin:

With Allstate, all you have to do is file a claim. You'll be looking for a new insurance company the next day, because they'll drop you like a bad habit.

They suck. Hard.

Marko said:
I haven't updated my effects since a long long time.. I use a Zoom 9150 Valve DSP straight in the PC and also have a Digitech RP2000
Now I have been thinking about going back to pedals. Before the multi effects, my favorite used to be my Boss DD-2 in combination with various distortions or overdrives, so I need to get one of those soon.

I saw a Visual Sound Route 66 in a pawn store the other day for about 60 dollars.. I heard that this is basically a Tubescreamer clone combined with a compressor.. Can anybody recommend this one?
I have also been looking for a Boss Slow Gear for years now, but they are impossible to find.. I heard that guyatone makes a clone.. anybody tried this?

to stay on both topics.. I have both car and home with Allstate and feel they are ripping me off, so I am looking for an alternative.. any advise?  :icon_biggrin:
I got my house insurance thru Foremost, highly recomended....You need to give allstate the finger....before as RLW said, they give it to you.......

Marko said:

I sound like I am advertising for them now, but BYOC makes a Slow Gear Clone, the Lazy Sprocket.  Here is the link.
Patrick

I like my fender blender and my harmonic percolater replica.  The hp1 one turned down low to give me a little bit of bite when I play chords for  bright, fat slightly colored tones  and my fender blender when I want to play leads with a lot of  octave fuzz and sustain. when I playe chords with the blender it has a good overwhelming chugging quality I really enjoy though it can muddy if you play too fast. 

Marko said:

For $60 definitely try the Route 66.  I've got one and it is a great pedal.

I have only one pedal currently, a Boss OD-20 and it's great for getting that specific distortion type, and send it into overdrive n well it makes a great heavy metal sound. I do of course want more pedals to play with...

Back