What is your favorite effect/pedal?

I need three of those Talent boost pedals in series.  To comment on again on my favorite pedal, it seems to always change.  Right now it is the BYOC 5 Knob compressor.  That is based on the Ross compressor, but the wind will change direction soon and I might just absolutely need a chorus/tremolo mix for a leslie effect.  But seriously, some one has to find out where to get some of those Talent boost pedals.  I know a number of people that I'd send them to as gifts.
Patrick

This is got to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. :laughing11:
I'm with Patrick, I need several of these linked together.... :party07:

talentboost2mr2.jpg

I'd have to say tho that my fav FX pedal would have to be the talk box...Never owned one but they are cool as shit... :party07:

DangerousR6 said:
I'd have to say tho that my fav FX pedal would have to be the talk box...Never owned one but they are cool as shite... :party07:

OK, for the obligatory response..."do you feel like I do?"  :toothy12:

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
I'd have to say tho that my fav FX pedal would have to be the talk box...Never owned one but they are cool as shiteee... :party07:

:toothy12:....Frampton's badass with a voice box. He even has his own brand voice box...
Check this out, Black hole sun...
[youtube=425,350]DZGkRtr3Yxg[/youtube]

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
I'd have to say tho that my fav FX pedal would have to be the talk box...Never owned one but they are cool as shitee... :party07:

:icon_biggrin:
[youtube=425,350]hiA-_p5QRJM[/youtube]

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
I'd have to say tho that my fav FX pedal would have to be the talk box...Never owned one but they are cool as shiteeee... :party07:

OK, for the obligatory response..."do you feel like I do?"   :toothy12:
:toothy12:....Frampton's badass with a voice box. He even has his own brand voice box...

1)  Agreed that Frampton is the king of the talk box.  Hence, my generic reference.  :icon_biggrin:
2)  Love Black Hole Sun, and Soundgarden, in general
3)  That vid was Black Hole Sun.  Sounded like the vocal melody was played on guitar with a wah, not a talk box.  Further, I saw Frampton jamming, no, shredding, without a correlating sound.  I will admit that I stopped it about half way through after seeing this.

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
I'd have to say tho that my fav FX pedal would have to be the talk box...Never owned one but they are cool as shiteeeee... :party07:

1)  Agreed that Frampton is the king of the talk box.  Hence, my generic reference.  :icon_biggrin:
2)  Love Black Hole Sun, and Soundgarden, in general
3)  That vid was Black Hole Sun.  Sounded like the vocal melody was played on guitar with a wah, not a talk box.  Further, I saw Frampton jamming, no, shredding, without a correlating sound.  I will admit that I stopped it about half way through after seeing this.
He does the talk box stuff toward the end...But it would have been better if the vid was of what was actually being played.... :dontknow:

DocNrock said:
The other one I didn't play, but I recognize the scene as a Geico commercial.  :toothy12:
Posted in reference to your obligitory responce...... :icon_biggrin:

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
The other one I didn't play, but I recognize the scene as a Geico commercial.   :toothy12:

Might I say, I do have Geico insurance.  :icon_biggrin:

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
The other one I didn't play, but I recognize the scene as a Geico commercial.  :toothy12:

Might I say, I do have Geico insurance.  :icon_biggrin:
Then I "do feel like you do".....I have Gieco too.... :icon_scratch:

DangerousR6 said:
RLW said:
Me, I like the ditzy Progressive girl.
She is kinda hot in wierd kinky way...... :icon_thumright:

I like the one where the guy is buying RV, motorcycle, and boat insurance...we don't have any of those things....well, yes I, um, we do.....Surprise!

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
RLW said:

I like the one where the guy is buying RV, motorcycle, and boat insurance...we don't have any of those things....well, yes I, um, we do.....Surprise!
That one is funny, I also like the "Big tricked out name tag" one..... :laughing11:

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
RLW said:

That one is funny, I also like the "Big tricked out name tag" one..... :laughing11:

Yup...that one is good, too.  300+ bucks for a big tricked out name tag.  Way to go, Flo!  :icon_thumright:

Back