What is the meaning of your Screen name ?

elfro89 said:
nexrex said:
Mine is is my surname backwards. Old high school nick name. My name is Paul Xerxen. It's an Austrian surname that was changed to Maltese spelling 3 generations ago.

Speaking of malta i was there a few weeks back, amazing place. I think the best looking woman from scotland was the worst looking from malta. place had stunnin' birds.

as for elfro.. well, years back i had a huge afro style haircut, which just molded into elfro and i was born in 1989. so elfro89

Yeah, Malta is a brilliant place. Very stunning looking women, as their is a good cultural mix. Most Maltese people are a mix of the at least 2 of the following Arabic+Spanish+English+Italian.

nexrex said:
AGWAN said:
Yeah, I got a bit ranty there... xD

I'm planning on it. by EARLY 2012, taking most of this next year to set things up!

And I like hot places!

Nah, come to Melbourne instead.  :evil4:  Most liveable city in the world. I'm probably biased, as it is the place of my birth. Either way, you would definitely love it here in Australia. It is a little bit more relaxed lifestyle as well (compared to the U.S).
In fact MELBOURNE remains the third most liveable city in the world, and just 2.5 percentage points short of perfection, according to the latest rankings by the Economist Intelligence Unit.  Ranking 140 global cities on 30 criteria covering stability, healthcare, culture, environment, education and infrastructure, the think tank of The Economist magazine gives Melbourne a score of 97.5 out of a possible 100.
Vancouver remains #1 scoring 98% and Vienna is second.
Harare, the capital of Zimbabwe, was judged the most unliveable city in the survey, with a total score of just 37.5. Dhaka, capital of Bangladesh, tied with Algiers as the second worst, followed by Port Moresby.
Half of the top 10 cities come from lands Down Under. Sydney was seventh, Perth and Adelaide equal eighth and Auckland 10th (96.1).
Canada had three of the top five cities, with Toronto ranked fourth and Calgary fifth.

I'm going first as a student, so I will have to go where my school is (most likely Brisbane, as I'm aiming for Griffith)

I'm actually worried I wont be able to stay long enough on a student visa, to reach my degree and be able to apply for citizenship.

I've got about 11 months to figure it all out.

hey....
my screen name is Alastair.... it is name of my best friend...and i love this name it is my favorite name
so i put it for screen name

Back