What is the meaning of your Screen name ?

aww yea.
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkJs-15MQ3g[/youtube]

Ah, Danger rides a Kawasaki 1200,

Sorry had to do that :cool01: :cool01: :eek:ccasion14: :eek:ccasion14:

I originally called myself only "Big V", but I added the " - AKA "The other guy from Norway"" because Andreas had already taken the Norwegian Guy-name :confused4:

Oh... and because I just wanted to have a long name.
The Big V is because I'm quite big (weighing in at 95 kilos *let's say that about 6-7 kilos are "excess" fat, 180 cm high, broad shoulders)
I was also called "Big Bear" at school :icon_tongue:, but since my first name is Victor, I changed the "bear" to "V"

Big V - AKA "The other guy from Norway" said:
I originally called myself only "Big V", but I added the " - AKA "The other guy from Norway"" because Andreas had already taken the Norwegian Guy-name :confused4:

The Big V is because I'm quite big (weighing in at 95 kilos *let's say that about 6-7 kilos are "excess" fat, 180 cm high, broad shoulders)
I was also called "Big Bear" at school :icon_tongue:, but since my first name is Victor, I changed the "bear" to "V"

1.80 is short where I come from... :laughing7:

I chose Orcrist because its unique and not a lot of people know WTF it is. When youre on as many forums
as I am, it pays to choose something not every Tom, Bert, and William knows about (see what I did there?).

Heh.

Do NOT Google it, its secret. Or it least it was before the movies came out. I've used it since '90 or so.

:)

Jusatele said:

Yeah, Doug's not cool enough to throw his leg over a Kawa... ok I can't go there. I f-ing hate Kawi's.  :icon_biggrin:

Jusatele said:

Qwackasaki.....
crackup.gif

Boner Face Deluxe said:
Big V - AKA "The other guy from Norway" said:

1.80 is short where I come from... :laughing7:
I'm not very high here, either, by far :laughing11:
BUT, weighing in at 95 kg (about 285 lbs) at a height of 1.79-180 cm is something else. Also, I actually have so broad shoulders that I usually have to go up one size :tard:(no, it's not because I'm chubby :laughing11:)

ORCRiST said:
Do NOT Google it, its secret. Or it least it was before the movies came out. I've used it since '90 or so.

No need, I've read those books so many times...!

Boring also - FirstnameSurnameInitail.

Wish I'd thought of ORCRIST (or even Bishop Leonard)

ORCRiST said:
I chose Orcrist because its unique and not a lot of people know WTF it is. When youre on as many forums
as I am, it pays to choose something not every Tom, Bert, and William knows about (see what I did there?).

Heh.

ORC, I can only assume then that you are a big Tolkien fan. I had an ex who could speak elvish, and has her upper back adorned with elven runes.

Comes from my Gamertag on Xbox Live, Darth Tempest 2, don't ask how I got it cause I don't even really know  :dontknow: 

ORCRiST said:

Heh.

:)

Jusatele said:

Yeah, Doug's not cool enough to throw his leg over a Kawa... ok I can't go there. I f-ing hate Kawi's.  :icon_biggrin:
Oh ya, it's real cool to ride a kwackasaki.... :laughing11:
picture-504.png

funny0048.jpg

NOT....

Then there's always the original COW-A-SAKI....
crackup.gif

kowasaki.jpg

Eh, I like the R6's But Suzuki is where it's at with the Busa. 

:eek:ccasion14:

I also own a Kawasaki, Which I love. So I can't say anything bad about Suzuki or Kawasaki, never owned any other bikes, and ridden few others.

JamesL said:
Eh, I like the R6's But Suzuki is where it's at with the Busa. 

:eek:ccasion14:

I also own a Kawasaki, Which I love. So I can't say anything bad about Suzuki or Kawasaki, never owned any other bikes, and ridden few others.
The Busa's are cool only because of their top speed right out of the box....But in the motorcycle community Suzuki's are usually left for the squids.... :icon_biggrin:

Back