What is the meaning of your Screen name ?

Jusatele

I can start, I think most guys think it means Just a tele but no
It is Jim. USA built Tele

Hi, My name is James Kyler Lee...

Although I don't go by James anymore though, I go by Kyler, but whatever. haha.

The only other thing I could think of was Witchsmeller Pursuivant, and you would have to know English comedy to get it. Cletus was simple for our American brethren.

A God Without A Name.

its a quote from the song Information, by Dredg.

sadly that verse (and two others) gets cut out of the video...

He woke up next to her, his head against her head
His hand upon her breast, he knew today meant death
He kissed her on the cheek, and then on her lips
Thought to himself, "it's the last time I'll do this"

Put on a suit, pressed and clean
He brushed his hair, grabbed his keys
Then he headed out to the morning air
With an anticipation no man could bear

The air was heavy
He could feel it in his lungs
With every step he took, a prayer rolled off his tongue
They were prayers of forgiveness, and prayers of praise
And his actions a gift for a god without a name

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYexhc0MqQQ[/youtube]

BiggusDickus.jpg

Mine is is my surname backwards. Old high school nick name. My name is Paul Xerxen. It's an Austrian surname that was changed to Maltese spelling 3 generations ago.

Cletus said:
The only other thing I could think of was Witchsmeller Pursuivant, and you would have to know English comedy to get it. Cletus was simple for our American brethren.

Love Black Adder. One of their best characters

nexrex said:
Cletus said:

Love Black Adder. One of their best characters

The guitar I'm building that will be as cunning as a fox that used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University.

I'm Les Paul-less.

One day, I will finally have one. Not a Gibson, but a better built, fake Gibson. Fake logo and all.

I was going to be Paul-Les, but I kind of got jumpy in my mad dash to post....

Jusatele said:
I always thought it was Just A Tele.  oops.

My screen name is the online name I've been using for a very long time.
AutoBat came from a combination of Transformers Autobots & my favourite ska band The Aquabats
Previously I had used Decepticon, but that's quite over-used, and those movies haven't helped things.

AutoBat said:
Jusatele said:
I always thought it was Just A Tele.  oops.

My screen name is the online name I've been using for a very long time.
AutoBat came from a combination of Transformers Autobots & my favourite ska band The Aquabats
Previously I had used Decepticon, but that's quite over-used, and those movies haven't helped things.

I knew it was about the aqua bats! Or had something to do with. haha

my initials L A and at the time, I was from Los Angeles, but it goes a little further....

When I was in 7th grade, I used to listen to an evening sports talk show on the radio, it was baseball season and I was a huge Dodgers fan, so I called one night to ask a question and many of the recurring callers all had nicknames, so I made up LAFROMLA.  The next morning my geometry teacher saw me in the hallway and called out  'Hey LAFROMLA'.  He recognized my voice from the radio show.  I have always kept that nickname.  But when AOL came out I tried using that as my screen name and something got screwed up and I had to add the 1 to it to get it to take properly.

lafromla1 said:
When I was in 7th grade, I used to listen to an evening sports talk show on the radio, it was baseball season and I was a huge Dodgers fan, so I called one night to ask a question and many of the recurring callers all had nicknames, so I made up LAFROMLA.  The next morning my geometry teacher saw me in the hallway and called out  'Hey LAFROMLA'.  He recognized my voice from the radio show.  I have always kept that nickname.  But when AOL came out I tried using that as my screen name and something got screwed up and I had to add the 1 to it to get it to take properly.

thats really cool! the one time i called into a radio show i kind of got into an argument / misunderstanding with the host. somebody called in and, to paraphrase, said "our old boss wouldn't let us play music anymore after she heard Nirvana's Rape Me. can you play some Courtney Love for us since we're allowed to listen to radio stations again?"

so i called in and said something like "don't you think that's a little ironic?" the radio host had no idea what i meant, so i said something like it was messed up to play Hole for them since Courtney Love was probably the reason Kurt offed himself :laughing7: the host didn't see the humor in it at all.

I thought of mine when I was fifteen. One of my favorite movies is "American Graffiti."  Any of you movie buffs know that a LOT of stars got their movie start here (Richard Dreyfus, Cindy Williams, Harrison Ford, McKenzie Phillips, Ron Howard, Suzanne Sommers...). It was also George Lucas' first real big movie before he became insanely famous with Star Wars. That explains where the "Graffiti" part came about. The "62" is the year the movie is supposed to take place--1962.

If you've never seen it, it really is a piece of cinematic history, plus, you get to see what Dreyfus and Howard looked like back when they had hair.

But it totally has nothing to do with my name at all--my real name is Mike Arendt.

I win the prize for most booring ever - excluding Max.

It's the automatic ID I was assigned when I started at Ottawa University (i.e mgaut051@u.ottawa.etc).

My aliases are McFly, Massissi and Goats.

I don't know why I kept it, but it stuck, and it will stick... weird.

Back