what do you drive ?

Big V - AKA "The other guy from Norway" said:
I usually drive my dad's '98 Volkswagen Sharan (90HP :tard:)
Sometimes, I drive my mom's Opel Astra ('04, 5 door hatchback)
I'm gonna buy the Opel (one year untill license :blob7:).
in 1-3 weeks, we're getting a 2011 Volkswagen Passat CC. I don't really know about car prices, but it costs about 50 000$, and that is about half of a Mercedes E with good equipment. I mean, 50 000? That's kinda much for a car with 150HP, even if it has four wheel drive and an automatic gearbox :dontknow:.

I remember GM tried selling the Astra here in the States under the Saturn name. For some reason, it didn't sell well. That sadly seems to be the problem with any car people love in Europe. I remember when Ford tried selling the Mondeo here in the States as the Contour--people loved the handling, but it didn't sell well.

DocNrock said:
2009 Nissan GT-R  :headbang1:

Nice!  The one and only car that wrecked Jeremy Clarkson rather than the other way around.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXFSVoVqhYw[/youtube]

I'm not an insanely huge fan of Japanese cars, but the GT-R and its predecessor, the Skyline have always had a great, mean look to them.

Jusatele said:
Cletus said:
Jusatele said:
Autobat, I had a 2004 300M,man that was a great car, I loved it, one of the smoothest trannies I ever drove

Smooth.

Eddie-Izzard.jpg
funny how your mind works like that, I would never associate that statement with  men, guess I do not dream of them though

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

AutoBat said:
The Opel Omega did alright as the Cadillac Catera.

The car was great, but the shot was fired before the target's bulls-eye was there. The Catera came out when Cadillac was still having problems marketing itself to anyone younger than 40. A year after the Catera was discontinued, Cadillac revamped themselves in a big way with the CTS, which was the beginning of the brand's metamorphasis. The Catera's frame was actually used on the Pontiac GTO that came out a few years ago, which does indeed prove the worth of the platform.

I think Cadillac is leading the GM reform

they are about the most innovative branch they have and yes they are attracting a younger audience with some nice products.

But since getting the Crossfire, (basically a Mercedes badged Chrysler) if have a real appreciation for Mercedes products. Just the price is so up there.

I've got a 2006 Nissan 350z which is about to get traded for a 2009 BMW 645ci.  :toothy12:

Just scored myself a 2007 Mazda 3 neo 2 days ago.

Attachments

• Mazda_3_neo.jpg
    Mazda_3_neo.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 356
'91 Toyota MR2. and to the guy who got the GT-R...should have gotten a GT3 RS, imo. the GT-R has too much electronic bullcrap. or a used NSX.

Jusatele said:
I think Cadillac is leading the GM reform

they are about the most innovative branch they have and yes they are attracting a younger audience with some nice products.

But since getting the Crossfire, (basically a Mercedes badged Chrysler) if have a real appreciation for Mercedes products. Just the price is so up there.

Is your Crossfire a ragtop or hardtop?

LOL.

the Crossfire is a Chrysler badged Nissan.

I'm glad to hear that the rapidly killed Crossfire. which was more or less a 350 Z chassis minus all the awesome parts. lives on somewhere.

AGWANANA-RAMA said:
LOL.

the Crossfire is a Chrysler badged Nissan.

I'm glad to hear that the rapidly killed Crossfire. which was more or less a 350 Z chassis minus all the awesome parts. lives on somewhere.
What?  It was the previous model Mercedes SLK with newer body panels.

Nissan would never allow their products to wear a Chrysler badge. That's worse than putting a Fender logo on a Warmoth. 

Back