Wenge/Ebony J-Bass neck & Sunset Orange Body

In keeping with the habit of not doing what I say I'm going to do, I ordered a scratch build J-Bass body today.  It was not BK, Padouk, or even dyed Turqoise like I had hinted before.  Instead I went with Swamp Ash and a transparent matte finish.  It will look like this but with hollow construction, a different bridge route, and the affore mentioned matte finish.  This one is a showcase body.

See you in 10 to 12 weeks.

SunsetOrangeJ-Bass.jpg

By matte you mean "satin"??? Sometimes I get really confused, thing I should start trainning english again :tard:

Cool!

Just received the UPS Quantum View email.  The body arrives Nov. 2nd, 3 to 4 weeks ahead of schedule.  Can't wait, but I'll be out of town for a week.  I'll have the neighbor or my mother-in-law get it off the front porch for me.  Maybe if I'm lucky, they'll have it assembled by the time I get back.........Not!

I'm still out of town.  I called the neighbor on the afternoon of the 2nd, and he walked to my house with cell phone in hand, "Yeah, there's a package from....Warmoth?"

F'in A!

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
I'm still out of town.  I called the neighbor on the afternoon of the 2nd, and he walked to my house with cell phone in hand, "Yeah, there's a package from....Warmoth?"

F'in A!

Waaa Flippin Whoooooooo...
I really like that orange body as well.  That will really be rockin' with that wenge/ebony neck...
Can't wait to see the finish.  Good luck and let's be posting some more pics.
:kewlpics: :rock-on:

Back