Well, new president.

tfarny said:
Hey dangerous, as far as I know all that money was private donations, not tax money. I think it was a myth about tax money being used, but I could be wrong.
You could be right, but don't bet your life on it... :icon_biggrin:

riverbluff said:
guitlouie said:
...sitting here in Raleigh enjoying the snow as well!

One of these days, the NC contingent of the forum needs to get together for an afternoon jam session.
Nice idea.....oh wait, I don't live in NC.....damn, sorry Bill.... :dontknow:

Need to be placeing a couple neck plate orders soon.  You still taking orders?  Looking for something different for my upcoming VW build.

riverbluff said:
guitlouie said:
...sitting here in Raleigh enjoying the snow as well!

One of these days, the NC contingent of the forum needs to get together for an afternoon jam session.

Very true.  How many of us are there anyway?  So far I know of myself, Max, Guitlouie, and nathan a.  I think Skuttlefunk was down in Charlotte but moved, or maybe he moved to Charlotte.  I don't remember.  Who else is out there?

riverbluff said:
Need to be placeing a couple neck plate orders soon.  You still taking orders?  Looking for something different for my upcoming VW build.
Sure thing buddy, whatcha got in mind? Hey, wait a minute....VW build... :icon_scratch:

My friend lives in Winston-Salem.  I kind of want to move there some day.  I really enjoyed my visit there.

hannaugh said:
My friend lives in Winston-Salem.  I kind of want to move there some day.  I really enjoyed my visit there.
Smokes are cheap there too.... :icon_biggrin:

Hey, Dudesweet, these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head: Max, Riverbluff, you, myself, Ognolman.  I don't think nathana is here, and from what I understood, Skuttle was planning on a move to Charloote, but it was indefinitely postponed.  Any other North Carolinians around?  Let us Know!!!!  I have a pretty nice backyard with a freestanding deck that already looks like a stage!  Maybe when it warms up I'll see how many of you I can get over here.  We'll rock out.  I cook for a living too, so there would have to be snacks, and adult beverages for those who care to part-take.  Anyway, sounds like an idea!

Well, looks like I need to get better at guitar before summer.
As long as there's water, I'll be good as far as drinks go :p

Speaking as one of the righties on the forum, I will support our new president (to an extent) and hope does well...but personally I think the man is in way over his head. Carter administration, The Sequel.  :laughing7:

Well, you being a cook will be good.
Here's what I made tonight.
Shanghai chicken with ginger-citrus sauce. I also make some wasabi ranch to dip it in. Pretty good, I think.
Big picture, though.

Sounds like a plan Guitlouie.  I've been to several jams sponsored by FDP members (www.fenderforum.com), and they were all a blast! 

Obama redid his oath today to shut up all the stupid people that said he wasn't president because he forgot what to say...

In all fairness, he didn't forget what to say. The other dude mixed up some words, and that threw Mr. O off.

Really, people thought it didn't count?  Geez people, it's not like calling dibs on the front seat.  It's just a symbolic ceremony.

Hannaugh, people are ignorant. That's all there is to it. I'm not of the group that loves Obama because he's Obama and I'm certainly not of the tree hugging variety that joined the bandwagon to vote in the first black President. Honestly, I couldn't care less what color skin the President has and anyone that does is just a knuckle dragging rube. I'm just hoping that he can do what he says he can, or better yet, I hope what he wants to do does what he thinks it will achieve. Good luck to him, he's been handed a big mess. I'm willing to guess that unless he truly screws things up we'll be looking at him for the next 8 years.

God Bless America.
MULLY

Yeah it was stupid because even though the words got mixed up the first time, he still said it, and he was going to be president at 12:00 anyway so...

Back