Website Bugs and Feature Requests

Is Binding still available for Nomad? On the old builder/visualizer it was available and I remember seeing that goldtop Regal with binding.

Feature Request:
See all of a category like Guitar Bodies, Bass Bodies, Guitar Necks, Bass Necks.

I often will peruse these for ideas and like see what is new in-stock every couple days.

Also bring back sort by weight. That is basically the first requirement of buying a body for me and I am sure many others.

I second all this ☀️ 🐢 🎸

Hi Guys

Has anybody noticed that the order page for the Mooncaster Bass doesn’t seem to work at all. It hasn’t for some time.

I just tried it and it seems to work. What is not working about it?
The visualiser seems to remain as the initial blank grey outline. It doesn’t show me any of the options I choose. Does it on both my Mac and my iPhone. It only seems to be on this model. I tried a few others and they work… how odd…

The visualiser seems to remain as the initial blank grey outline. It doesn’t show me any of the options I choose. Does it on both my Mac and my iPhone. It only seems to be on this model. I tried a few others and they work… how odd…

Probably not one of the more popular models, and they have not got to the visualiser yet. The configurator and add to cart functions seem to work, however.

For the Jagstang and Mustang pickguards, there isn’t an option for Humbucker (uncovered). Also, there isn’t an option for an angled Humbucker route for the Jagstang

Back