Website Bugs and Feature Requests

Came across a bug in the builder. If you've selected a lamptop, and then a dye, transparent or burst finished option, the finish is rendered over the core wood. This occured in the VIP builder, but I think it may be occuring for all bodies.. Anyone else notice this?

Came across a bug in the builder. If you've selected a lamptop, and then a dye, transparent or burst finished option, the finish is rendered over the core wood. This occured in the VIP builder, but I think it may be occuring for all bodies.. Anyone else notice this?

It also removes the lam top if you go back to no paint afterwards. Selecting paint seems to remove the lam top from the renderer.

The tone-o-meter scale thing that shows a wood's relative brightness is not visible in all wood choices.

When you select some choice in the neck builder, the visual depiction changes.

Note the frets are all shifted down towards the end of the neck, with a huge gap by the nut.

Strat Flat Mount Top Jack is not available for a rear-routed Strat body

Attachments

• IMG_2364.png
    IMG_2364.png
    604.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2367.jpeg
    IMG_2367.jpeg
    847.2 KB · Views: 0
Do you mean a jack hole on the top of the body? I don't think that's normally an option. Would be pretty easy to drill yourself though

He means the Strat jack that goes on the top of the body. I see that too. If I pick top route, the Strat jack is an option. If I pick rear route, it's not.

He means the Strat jack that goes on the top of the body. I see that too. If I pick top route, the Strat jack is an option. If I pick rear route, it's not.

Strat Flat Mount Top Jack is not available for a rear-routed Strat body

I don't recall it as an option with a rear rout body.

Edited. to follow up after the next post.

Last edited:
It's not a bug, it is not an option with a rear rout body.

That's weird. I have a rear-routed Strat jack from 2015...

...which I now regret not getting a 7/8 side jack so it's just as well. I was thinking, functionally, it's nice to sit on a couch to practice and not have the cable being smashed into the cushion, but I should've just used a 90deg plug and had the side jack so that it would be aesthetically nicer looking.

Attachments

• GFuzlVm.jpg
    GFuzlVm.jpg
    552.1 KB · Views: 11
That's weird. I have a rear-routed Strat jack from 2015...

...which I now regret not getting a 7/8 side jack so it's just as well. I was thinking, functionally, it's nice to sit on a couch to practice and not have the cable being smashed into the cushion, but I should've just used a 90deg plug and had the side jack so that it would be aesthetically nicer looking.

I could be wrong, of course, but I don't recall seeing the option.

I was wanting to eventually to a build like these

Attachments

• JoeProEVHFranky.png
    JoeProEVHFranky.png
    159 KB · Views: 10
  • JPFrankymaster.png
    JPFrankymaster.png
    285.8 KB · Views: 11
I think I saw something that said a flat top regal body wouldn't happen. Or something like an ovation viper. (Or maybe an off menu item?)

ovationviper79.jpg

Back