Warmoth User Rigs

Death by Uberschall said:
The Norwegian Guy said:
I'm actually trying to decide on what amp to buy next. I'm not selling the Diezel, but I want another one whit some other characteristics. I've been thinking of ENGL Powerball and Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier.

Bogner Uberschall Twin Jet!!!!  :redflag:
I want something with more than two channels! :icon_biggrin:

The Norwegian Guy said:
Death by Uberschall said:
The Norwegian Guy said:
I'm actually trying to decide on what amp to buy next. I'm not selling the Diezel, but I want another one whit some other characteristics. I've been thinking of ENGL Powerball and Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier.

Bogner Uberschall Twin Jet!!!!  :redflag:
I want something with more than two channels! :icon_biggrin:
ht-stage-100-full-stack.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
AGWANANA-RAMA said:
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAiwfQoEu1c[/youtube]

I honestly hated this Amp for the first minute of this video. after that It got better. still not sure if its for me.

this thing sounds VERY solid state. is it?
Nope, it's all tube. It does have digital reverb instead of a reverb spring tank...

is there a way to bypass that Reverb all together? go to a pedal that simulates Plate? I remember there being something like that from T Rex. I think.

AGWANANA-RAMA said:
DangerousR6 said:
AGWANANA-RAMA said:
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAiwfQoEu1c[/youtube]

I honestly hated this Amp for the first minute of this video. after that It got better. still not sure if its for me.

this thing sounds VERY solid state. is it?
Nope, it's all tube. It does have digital reverb instead of a reverb spring tank...

is there a way to bypass that Reverb all together? go to a pedal that simulates Plate? I remember there being something like that from T Rex. I think.
Roll the knob down to "0" and use your pedal... :dontknow: :dontknow:

DMRACO said:
mrpinter said:
My setup: Either a Warmoth Tele Deluxe or Hamer T62 strat type or Godin Acousticaster > Boss wah > Boss TU-3 tuner > Boss Noise Suppressor > Boss Compression/Sustainer > Catalinbread WIIO > Boss Super Overdrive > Boss Super Feedbacker & Distortion > Subdecay Super Nova Drive > CMATMODS delay > back through Noise Suppressor > Boss Parametric Equalizer > Boss Dimension C > Boss Tremolo/Pan > Hughes & Kettner Tube Rotosphere > 2 Fender silverface Champs (stereo).

pedalboard12-31-10sm.jpg

did you say BOSS?? :laughing8:
I need one of those....Boss.....pffffft, who would want one ..... :doh:
pedals.jpg

Back