Warmoth Today

Making a wish now: Nice brownish quilt maple topped rear routed alder bodies in a showcase soon! chances?

I wish Warmoth would bring back the greatest guitar shape ever:

Mockingbird_Deluxe_Koa_Natural_29053_d.jpg

Alas... :(

The Mocks have always been a cool shape, but I kinda liked the Wave better...Altho W never offered it... :dontknow:
045ys.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
The Mocks have always been a cool shape, but I kinda liked the Wave better...Altho W never offered it... :dontknow:
045ys.jpg

I remember when I first started playing, nearly twenty friggin' years ago, in the back of the first issue of Guitar World I ever bought was a picture of a Wave bass (it had a different model name, but I can't recall). I flipped out over it. "Mom, dad, I wanna play bass!"

Then my granddad gave me an Ibanez Iceman and I didn't so much want to play bass after that... :headbang:

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
Of the B.C. Rich shapes, I've always thought that the Eagle was sorely overlooked.
The eagle is a cool shape, and pretty close to the wave.. :icon_thumright:

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
Of the B.C. Rich shapes, I've always thought that the Eagle was sorely overlooked.

No doubt!  I didn't realize it was a BC Rich shape until I looked around the forum.  There's a number of very nice Eagle basses in the gallery.  It's a nice alternate-universe P-bass shape.

WOW  :eek:  that Green is one mean looking guitar  :party07:  ..... love it !!

With that Warhead Ebony neck (no inlays) coloured peg head, just WOWZA  :headbang:
Wish that was mine  ..... 

Updown said:

With that Warhead Ebony neck (no inlays) coloured peg head, just WOWZA  :headbang:
"green ain't mean compared to Red"....

-Sammy Hagar

DangerousR6 said:
Updown said:

-Sammy Hagar

'Cause HE ain't biased or anything. Soulless ginger summabish...  :laughing3:

I think that green just made up my mind on my next build.

thearmofbarlow said:
DangerousR6 said:
Updown said:

-Sammy Hagar

'Cause HE ain't biased or anything. Soulless ginger summabish...  :laughing3:

I think that green just made up my mind on my next build.
Sammy's not ginger, he's blond headed...And his voice has plenty of soul, so I'm not sure who you're talking about but it ain't Sammy...

Back