Warmoth Today

love the back laminates, I've only done it on one build ( the guitar in my avatar)  they do add a special touch

Wyliee said:
Have you guys met Cary yet??

Cary.jpg

http://bassmusicianmagazine.com/2012/10/bass-player-cary-campen-named-director-of-sales-marketing-at-warmoth-guitar/

Maybe the bass players can get a little more love around here...... :party07:

Actually, I have. I assumed he was a woman, because he was nice. :dontknow: He doesn't like talking about Gibson style bodies, though. I asked whether they were going or not, and he wouldn't say anything.

JaySwear said:
How much IS the back laminate?

Add another $150 for the additional time and labor.  If you want a unique choice laminate, add the cost of the laminate too.  It isn't cheap, but it sure is pretty.

Two early morning pics.  Saw these headed to the Showcase and out to a customer.

These were almost too bright to handle so early in the morning.....
bright_stack.jpg

Black to clear bursts are becoming more common.  This one is on top an enhanced black korina body.  Pretty cool, IMO.
bk_trans_strat.jpg

That first stack must be for a Hollywood or political thing... some kind of show/display/rally? Rainbow Brite meets the LGBT coalition, and every one of the Village People get to play a guitar? <grin>

That black to clear burst Strat is mighty attractive, though.

Wyliee said:
Two early morning pics.  Saw these headed to the Showcase and out to a customer.

These were almost too bright to handle so early in the morning.....
bright_stack.jpg

Are those Candy or Neon colors? 

I am loving the Orange, Green, Blue, and Purple!!!

Black to clear seems to work really well on the woods that you'd otherwise want just clear on - especially the BK with orange stripes. Gives it a little more depth than the typical clear coat.

Back