Warmoth Today

lucky13 said:
Love the Warmoth today thread, please keep the pics and info coming Wyliee, obviously your the successor to the throne down there, God knows you've put in some serious time and effort at the company and Its always nice to hear about and see pics of the obscure options, woods and custom ideas that your privy to on a regular basis.

I vote for more info and pics on those unique designs, woods and custom options you see being requested and used by customers that dont get the light of day on here until its widely know. For instance it was cool to learn about the Warhead and 7/8 Body option on here before the masses were made aware of that option.

Thank you, and please keep it coming.....

P.S.  Why dont you guy's see about becoming Bare Knuckle Pickup dealers.....they rock and damned if people dont love their product, a very loyal following, can only imagine it helping the bottom line..... :icon_thumright:

And GFS while you're at it. Hell, why not roadhouse?

lucky13 said:
I vote for more info and pics on those unique designs, woods and custom options you see being requested and used by customers that dont get the light of day on here until its widely know. For instance it was cool to learn about the Warhead and 7/8 Body option on here before the masses were made aware of that option.

P.S.  Why dont you guy's see about becoming Bare Knuckle Pickup dealers.....they rock and damned if people dont love their product, a very loyal following, can only imagine it helping the bottom line..... :icon_thumright:

Thanks for the kind words.

This is Rob, our sales manager.  We all take turns double checking orders before they ship out the door and Rob is signing off some of today's orders.  Rob doesn't bake for us like Christa does....

rob_signoff.jpg

I think I see my neck in there!  It shipped today (I would be vintage satin one :p)  :blob7:

Wyliee said:
This is Rob, our sales manager.  We all take turns double checking orders before they ship out the door and Rob is signing off some of today's orders.  Rob doesn't bake for us like Christa does....

Hi Rob!
:guitarplayer2:

Death by Uberschall said:
RobR is the man!!!  I've given him many a headache and he's pulled through like a soldier!!!  :icon_jokercolor:

I agree!  He's done stuff for me that he really was not supposed to do - and it always turns out great!

Mayfly said:
Death by Uberschall said:
RobR is the man!!!  I've given him many a headache and he's pulled through like a soldier!!!  :icon_jokercolor:
I agree!  He's done stuff for me that he really was not supposed to do - and it always turns out great!

YEP ... agreed here too  :headbang:

All thou I saved Rob a headache recently, by not going down the path that makes things hard for them.  :icon_biggrin:

Rob has always helped me out, as well as others too.

How about a pic of Ronnie  ?
Whom has also recently help me out.
They all, at Warmoth seem real nice people and easy to deal with + great products too  :party07: 
It's my pleasure to do business with them.  :hello2:
Would recommend them to anyone. Which I have.

Keep'em pic's a rolling on Wyliee  :icon_thumright: ..... and thank you too

I never saw these coming.  They must have been hidden away in the shop somewhere.  These should be showing up on the Showcase today or tomorrow.

Tubby, want me to wrap any of them up for you??

Gecko_necks.jpg

Wyliee said:
I never saw these coming.  They must have been hidden away in the shop somewhere.  These should be showing up on the Showcase today or tomorrow.

Gecko_necks.jpg
Fourth one from the right, and second from the left....

AcfLI.jpg

Wyliee said:

Gecko_necks.jpg

Wow!  And wow!  I think I somehow managed to get drool on my monitor, which is 2 feet away (and not below me at all).

As much as I'd love to buy more, I need to back off for a little while.  I'm simply running out of space to put more instruments!

Then again... is that a bubinga fingerboard on the 6-string purpleheart neck?  :)

NQbass7 said:
Fourth one from the right, and second from the left....

Excellent choices.  I have almost never seen a 6-string Gecko neck in rosewood or bubinga.  Buy and enjoy!  They will feel amazing to play, or just to touch when you aren't playing them

Wyliee said:

Gecko_necks.jpg
WOW, #3,#4, #6 from left are just schaaaaaaaaaweeeeeeeeeeeeeet..... :eek:

omg-face-3.jpg

I've never wanted a 5 or 6 string bass, but I just oogled every last one of those.
I'd want a 4 string gecko or a G4 with a gecko inlay neck when I get to that point.  I *will* own a bass someday, and these just blew my mind.

Back