Warmoth Stormbringer

sorry for digging up this old thread..
Stormbringer (or anybody else), how does a canary fingerboard feel?
really considering an all canary for my next project!! This looks sooooo good!

Drier than a nice rosewood board but only slightly.  It has a tight grain, giving it more of an aged ebony smoothness.

Blue313 said:
Drier than a nice rosewood board but only slightly.  It has a tight grain, giving it more of an aged ebony smoothness.

Sounds like a fine wine the way you put it, Dan.  :icon_biggrin:

DocNrock said:
Blue313 said:

Sounds like a fine wine the way you put it, Dan.   :icon_biggrin:
And it's aging beautifully at that!  :laughing7:

Thanks...  Yeah, the canary/canary has aged well over the last year. Has gotten real smooth and is awesome to play.  I lemon oil it once a month, so it has darkened a little, but has brought out some of the color variations in the wood. Overall, it's by far the best neck I've ever played - I am sold on exotics.

stormbringer said:
Thanks...  Yeah, the canary/canary has aged well over the last year. Has gotten real smooth and is awesome to play.  I lemon oil it once a month, so it has darkened a little, but has brought out some of the color variations in the wood. Overall, it's by far the best neck I've ever played - I am sold on exotics.

+10000000 woo!

My canary back will be played this weekend by me!!!! I'm glad to hear you love it so much heh

Back