Warmoth Soloist

Maestro21

In 2013 I build Warmoth Soloist
Alder body, strat pocket 720 mod, Contoured Heel, tune o matic bridge, seymour duncan distortion in bridge and neck.
Jackson headstock, Maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, 6150 SS frets, wizard profile.
It's like ESP m-II with fixed bridge.

I write this from my friends computer, because my computer and account was banned on this forum. I didn't write any messages.

"Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
This ban is not set to expire."
>
"Access Denied
Our anti-spam program has detected that you are a robot trying to send spam via our forum.
You have a more detailed explanation about it below these lines but, in case you are in a hurry to see our pages and you haven't got time just now to scan your computer looking for a possible virus, we can let you in temporarily. We are going to ask you 2 easy questions writing them in a way a robot wouldn't be able to see. Please answer this first question (just the number) to prove you are not a robot and press the "Send" button:"
>
"Good
Correct answer.
Your answer was right, but please notice that a robot, even not been able to see or understand the question, could have got the right answer just trying random numbers. Of course it will be impossible to get the answer right twice in a row just by chance so, if you don't mind, please answer this last question and press again the "Send" button:"
>
"Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
This ban is not set to expire."

It seems likely that the IP address (or a range of IP addresses that include yours) are permanently banned due to abuse of this forum.  I had it happen to me once - after having successfully posted over 2000 messages - when I logged in using my laptop from a hospital where I had to hang out in a waiting room for a few hours.  Apparently the hospital's internet address was deemed hostile!  Once I went home I was fine.  Which explains why you can log in from your friend's house, and not your own.

Good luck, I guess, is all I can say.  If you know what IP address you are trying to log in from, perhaps you can post that.  There are other folks on this board who know a lot more about internet communications than I do, but that might at least be a start for troubleshooting.

Bagman

Back