Warmoth LPs---Lets see them

dmraco

Master Member
As I am stringing my son's LP up, I am again amazed at its beauty.  Hard to believe I picked this up for $199 in the screaming deals section.  With the impending doom of the discontinuation of the curent LP style products, I have decided we should pay tribute to all those fantastic LPs we have build over the years.

Post them up...you will be missed.  We look forward to what Warmoth has planned for us next.

Still damp from the polish and orange oil treatmet on the neck.... :headbang:
3E89AC95_zps54ed74c2.jpg

I'll play. 

jaws%20finished_full.jpg

And I'm gonna post up dbw's because he is not really active on the forum anymore, but I always admired his Tiger's Eye dyed build.

2871434664_7e42f7a674.jpg

Depends on how good the payday fairy is to me tomorrow, and what's left to choose from, Hannah.  We shall see...

Hannaugh...I was hoping you would get those in.  That blue is simply amazing.  Has to be one of Warmoths BEST finishes ever!!!!

Thanks!  They did a great finish on a fantastic piece of wood.  I remember opening the box when it arrived and being so floored.  They exceeded my wildest expectations, and on my first build too. 

My CherryBurst Warmoth LP. Chambered Mahogany, Quilt Maple. JB in the bridge, Jazz in the neck. All Indian Rosewood neck. Sounds as good as it looks.

Attachments

• LP.jpg
    676.9 KB · Views: 278
All of them are beautiful.  I wish I could play this game too :sad1:  Not to thrilled about the remaining LP's in the showcase.

DMRACO said:
SlartiBartfast said:

that is sick...is there a build thread??

There sure is!

Work in Progress: http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=21101.0

Finished Build (with LOTS of pictures): http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=21270.0

I love the matching headstock veneer.  This thread is so full of win already, keep it coming guys!

Hey everybody:

Just wondering... What kind of case do you have for your Warmoth LP? I bought a generic hardshell Les Paul case for cheap when I ordered my parts not even thinking about the fact that the longer scale length would make the case too small. Any suggestions for a case that fits the 25.5" scale and the angle of the necl/headstock of these Warmoths? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Back