Warmoth Bass neck ordering form - why no peghole options?

stubhead

Master Member
I'm trying to ORDER my stuff from Warmoth, very clearly on the webpage for the Deluxe 5 bass neck one option is a "4+1" tuning peg orientation with 17mm holes, but the bass order form won't let me specify any other hole size than 14mm - does this mean the form is wrong, or that Warmoth no longer offers a large-hole option on five-string necks? Also, is a "right hand" neck the one that takes "left hand" tuners? Why can they just say "bass side" and "treble side" like normal people? I just want to spend my money, maybe I'll just go to Atlantic City instead :sad1: :sad:  How can they sleep till noon (EST) anyways? :dontknow:

The order forms are old and will be replaced. You can write things in the notes section on the order form that will get our attention. Thanks.

stubhead said:
I'm trying to ORDER my stuff from Warmoth, very clearly on the webpage for the Deluxe 5 bass neck one option is a "4+1" tuning peg orientation with 17mm holes, but the bass order form won't let me specify any other hole size than 14mm - does this mean the form is wrong, or that Warmoth no longer offers a large-hole option on five-string necks? Also, is a "right hand" neck the one that takes "left hand" tuners? Why can they just say "bass side" and "treble side" like normal people? I just want to spend my money, maybe I'll just go to Atlantic City instead :sad1: :sad:  How can they sleep till noon (EST) anyways? :dontknow:

Well heavens to betsies!  Sounds like you found an inconsistency with the order forms.  You can always add notes at the bottom of the form.  Or you can call or email your order in and confirm the details with a sales rep.

Left and right tuner descriptions are common industry practices.  So I guess that means the industry in general isn't normal.....

I figured it all out and everything is absolutely perfect once again. :hello2: Thnaks!  :help:

Back