Update sample of Mint pickguard, Mary Kay White finish on website PLEASE!

thadacaster

Those mint pickguards aren't THAT minty and the example of MK White is more pinkish to me... :-\ :icon_scratch:

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
Those differences could also be relative to the difference in Computer Monitor specifications and settings.
This is very true, I have looked at these images on at least 4 different monitors and they all give these impressions to me...maybe I'm just sensative to mint and/or pinkishness, pinkishnessness, pinkadinkishness :icon_scratch:

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
Those differences could also be relative to the difference in Computer Monitor specifications and settings.

That's correct but it would be nice if W will update all their pickguard example pics with new and bigger pics. Also a program allowing the user to place a pickguard over a body will be a nice addition.

Kostas said:
TonyFlyingSquirrel said:

That's correct but it would be nice if W will update all their pickguard example pics with new and bigger pics. Also a program allowing the user to place a pickguard over a body will be a nice addition.

Who's gonna make the bodies and necks?

Kostas said:
Also a program allowing the user to place a pickguard over a body will be a nice addition.
+1  !!!  This is an excellent suggestion!

Should NOT be hard, just get PNGs with transparency for each pg material and let the user pick one from a dropdown.  Use CSS to stack up the images and voila.

Back