Unstoppable.....whatever

DangerousR6

Mythical Status
I think Eli Manning needs to find another commercial to do, because he is stoppable...8 sacks in one game.....GO Cowboy's... :icon_biggrin:
canty1_121408_800.jpg

i don't understand how you guys can watch it, it's a greta sport but they fit about 30 minutes of football in 4 hours, it just get's so long and tedious...

gnome said:
i don't understand how you guys can watch it, it's a greta sport but they fit about 30 minutes of football in 4 hours, it just get's so long and tedious...

That's why I prefer Rugby... also they don't wear that sissy armor and helmet.... the problem is: well, American Football is shown here only in cable TV (paid TV), Rugby not even that...  :sad1:

gnome said:
Each 30 min takes an hour and a half. When you factor in time between plays, time outs. Instant replays, penalty calls and commercials. So for a 1 hour game it takes about 3 1/2 hours, and that's if there's no overtime... :sad1:

DangerousR6 said:
gnome said:
Each 30 min takes an hour and a half. When you factor in time between plays, time outs. Instant replays, penalty calls and commercials. So for a 1 hour game it takes about 3 1/2 hours, and that's if there's no overtime... :sad1:

yeh it's crazy, i watched a full game the other day, it started at about 12-ish (start of broadcast so the commentators talk for a bit) and by the time the boradcast was over it was about 4, i was just sitting there going "WTF happened to my day", seriously you guys need australian football, more exciting and less time wasting

gnome said:
DangerousR6 said:
gnome said:

yeh it's crazy, i watched a full game the other day, it started at about 12-ish (start of broadcast so the commentators talk for a bit) and by the time the boradcast was over it was about 4, i was just sitting there going "WTF happened to my day", seriously you guys need australian football, more exciting and less time wasting
It gives us a reason to drink a whole 30 pack.....
lolly.gif

my brother stopped watching Niner's games because they've sucked so bad for so long and he gets very updet watching them. :laughing8:

Brian

bpmorton777 said:
my brother stopped watching Niner's games because they've sucked so bad for so long and he gets very updet watching them. :laughing8:

Brian
I know how he feels, Cowboy's have been in a slump since their last Super bowl..It's been frustrating at times to watch...

DangerousR6 said:
bpmorton777 said:

Brian
I know how he feels, Cowboy's have been in a slump since their last Super bowl..It's been frustrating at times to watch...

I hear you, bro!

TexxasJam said:
DangerousR6 said:
bpmorton777 said:

Brian

I hear you, bro!
Maybe they can get it toghether... :doh:

DangerousR6 said:
TexxasJam said:
DangerousR6 said:
bpmorton777 said:

Brian

I hear you, bro!

They need to beef up the offensive line to keep Romo from getting clobbered. 

TexxasJam said:
DangerousR6 said:
TexxasJam said:
DangerousR6 said:
bpmorton777 said:

Brian

I hear you, bro!

They need to beef up the offensive line to keep Romo from getting clobbered. 
They're pretty beefy, but they do need to learn how to protect Romo..They need either Kyle Kosier or Montrae Holland back..They had Cory Proctor in as a guard, and he wasn't doing so hot against the pass rush..

If you get really angry or upset wathcing "your team" lose, you should probably get counseling or smoke a doobie or something. :tard:

GoDrex said:
If you get really angry or upset wathcing "your team" lose, you should probably get counseling or smoke a doobie or something. :tard:
nahhhh, i expect them to lose some of the time. I just have another beer and wait til next time....

I wasn't talking about you specifically. Just some fans in general. I know some guys with some anger issues. Football isn't good for their blood pressure.

Back