Trapeze tailpiece

Blue313 said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
That's gonna be cool, Doug.  :icon_thumright:
:laughing7:, kinda big departure from what I would normally do. But I think it will be pretty awesome.... :icon_thumright:
That's the best part though, it's a whole different avenue to explore.   If you guys don't cut it out I'll have to build something pointy with a Floyd.  :laughing7:
:icon_thumright:

Hey Doug,
What's shakin' with you Billy Bo project?
I saw one of the Gretsch Billy Bo's at GC yesterday and they look really cool.  The TV Jones pups sounded pretty good also; a good dirty rock sound.
Can't wait to see yours...  It will really be a beauty made from the purpleheart  :glasses9:
Later, Bart
:rock-on:

Not much yet Bart, I"m not even going to start it until I've got Spalty done. Haven't even worked out all the details on it yet either, I'd like to use TV Jones pups, but they are just to damn expensive. I'll prolly get the GFS look-a-likes... :dontknow:

Doug,

FedEx Kinko's has large printers for doing full scale drawings. Ive had a couple printed out at the one down the street from me. Should be one in your area.

Brian

bpmorton777 said:
Doug,

FedEx Kinko's has large printers for doing full scale drawings. Ive had a couple printed out at the one down the street from me. Should be one in your area.

Brian
Ya, there's plenty of them around here. But I've already got the quote from KNE to do it, it's just a matter of getting my other project done first... :icon_biggrin:

KNE??

Look good, but I prefer the white or gold sparkle one:
7th+Annual+John+Varvatos+Stuart+House+Benefit+D0HWqHjo3zJl.jpg

zz_12.jpg

But yours will look really good...

And who is this FedEx Kinko?

NonsenseTele said:
KNE??

Look good, but I prefer the white or gold sparkle one:
7th+Annual+John+Varvatos+Stuart+House+Benefit+D0HWqHjo3zJl.jpg

zz_12.jpg

But yours will look really good...

And who is this FedEx Kinko?
I like the white one too, and I'm always a sucker for gold sparkle..I rather like Dusty's bass too... :icon_biggrin:

KNE guitars, they made my Krank n stein body...

FedEx Kinko's is a place to get documents copied and shipped....

Back