Top level "Effects" Topic?

jackthehack

Epic Member
As discussions on effects/stomp boxes get dumped into General Discussion, or where ever else, Gregg should set up a separate top level place for those posts....

Shouldn't we just use the "The Rig" section for that? It's not that busy of a section anyhow and effects are a part of the rig right? Maybe we can rename it "Amps & Effects"? ...a more recognizeable name thus channelling the the two topics better? Whatcha think?

Ah yes, .....expense accounts. I miss those. I don't miss the lonely motel rooms though. You must be in sales. What little time I spent in San Diego sure left a great memory of the weather there.

I vote amps and effects.

San Diego, I lived there for a year, it's gods country down there,
then a year after I came back to oregon I went back and went to Marine Boot camp there, drill instructor country

and yes, just like full metal Jacket, except theres always 3 drill instructors, they take turns being badasses.

They always pick one poor bastard and nickname him Gomer Pyle, it wasn't me. I was Private low profile, they didn't even know my name till the end. Oh I could go on for hours with bootcamp stories, any other Marines here will tell you the same......Semper Fi

Actually I prostitute myself as the Sr. Systems Engineer for one of the top cell phone OEMs and am here doing battle with the evil minions of Qualcomm.....

Lonely hotel rooms??? You were in Sales and never mastered the "Hi darlin', have you eaten dinner? I can only spend $50 if I eat by myself, but there's no limit if there are more than one diner and I pretend like you're a customer...." line??? (Actually there is a special corporate rule added specifically on my account and I'm limited to a maximum of $80/bottle for wine after the Great 2000 Bordeaux Incident a couple of years ago....

Jeeze, company I (formerly) worked for sent me to San Diego for a week and I had ramen noodle soup made in my Mr Coffee for five nights in a row......

-CB- said:
Jeeze, company I (formerly) worked for sent me to San Diego for a week and I had ramen noodle soup made in my Mr Coffee for five nights in a row......

I'll skip the acronym

Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Fricken Ass Off

I should hope that that has SOMETHING to do with the "formerly"!!!!!

Back