Thunderbird arrived...

Metalbird.

With my bass build this year i'm hoping to do the same thing. Swamp Ash, enhanced grain, brown stain, black hardware. Awesome

I voted Thundermoth, because  what I visualize in my head upon hearing Thundermoth is hysterically funny.  I'll say it again...That is a seriously nice bass there Byte!

I voted other, just call it Bad Ass...... :icon_thumright:

BTW Rene, got my chrome plates in today, should have it done tomorrow.. :icon_biggrin:

I voted Thundermoth.  The thunder part seems to be fitting for that bass.  :icon_biggrin:

ByteFrenzy said:
DangerousR6 said:
BTW Rene, got my chrome plates in today, should have it done tomorrow.. :icon_biggrin:
  :icon_thumright:
Hey Rene, I got your plate done. Just finished it up awhile ago, I'll get it sent out tomorrow....

Doug

NonsenseTele said:
Byte, that's one the nicest bass here (I know there was few, but only nice and your is top 3)

You've made a great job, as you said, the color of the body is matching the wenge perfectly!
Congrats!  :eek:ccasion14:
:glasses9:

Indeed, very balanced bass !!! Its owner likes chocolate, for sure ! :)

Chocolate Easter Bird.

The all brown chocolaty goodness inspires more sedate names: Jazzbird...

But Warbird is great.

Hi there, the bass is perfect, the finish is awesome, can you please share what kind (brand) of eboy stain did you use?

Cheers!!!

ByteFrenzy said:
NonsenseTele, I think you'll be happy. No pickguard - for now, at least.

DSC_4645s.jpg

DSC_4647s.jpg

DSC_4649s.jpg

I'm really happy with how the finish on the body matches the Wenge neck.
It's not the look I was aiming for, though. My plan was 'InfraBlack'. I'll have to do that on a future build.
My son would like me to build something warlockish, and it would definitely be black. Dead Black.
His mom still needs convincing though, and I'm afraid his results in school are not really helping...

I'm not normally a fan of Thunderbirds, but those are some damn classy chunks of wood!
Came together quite nicely! :icon_thumright:

Back