This Just in.. Project Big Bottom!

Hi,  I just thought that I'd show off my new rig-to-be!  I just got it the other day, and WOW what a beauty!  The walnut/koa combo is fantastic.  The bubinga/wenge neck with ebony fingerboard feels awesome too.  If anyone cares:  The Details: Flame Koa over walnut gecko body, bubinga/wenge neck w/ebony fingerboard, Hipshot A bridge , Duncan active Basslines w/ matching 3-band EQ, to top it off, black hardware.  I plan to finish it with polymerized tung oil then wax to a sheen.  Whadda ya think?  Any thots on my choice of finishing would be nice. Thanks 

Here's a pic: ( I wanted to post more but it would not allow me to post anything bigger than this????  Help!)

Oh yeah, very nice! Congrats! Can't wait for the tone report!

The max size that a file attachment can be is 194 KB.

Gregg said:
Oh yeah, very nice! Congrats! Can't wait for the tone report!

The max size that a file attachment can be is 194 KB.

I'm kinda new to posting photos, but why do the other photos on the various posts look(and are) so much bigger, and can have multiple photos posted each being just under 192kb?

Nonsense is easy. Post a pic of Koa, and you've made him a happy man!

:laughing7:

Nice bass man!  I had a really hard time figuring out the picture posting deal as well, so here is what I finally learned:  Sign up with an image hosting site, like Photobucket and when you upload your photos there, they will provide an address specifically for each photo.  Copy that address and paste it in your post here and voila!  Large pictures! 

guitlouie said:
Nice bass man!  I had a really hard time figuring out the picture posting deal as well, so here is what I finally learned:  Sign up with an image hosting site, like Photobucket and when you upload your photos there, they will provide an address specifically for each photo.  Copy that address and paste it in your post here and voila!  Large pictures! 

Thanks guitlouie!  I'll will do that and when the project takes shape, I'll put new and (hopefully) wonderful additions to this post :hello2:

Back