THE VOCAB PICTURE GAME!

smavridis

to play, you have to think of a word that has to do with guitars then post pictures that make that word like this:

maple-leaf-logo.jpg
turtle.jpg

thats a maple neck!

now here's mine, ready?

squierloadedguard.jpg
sun-clipart.jpg
redballoonburst.jpg

winner makes the next word.

You should look for some of the videos they have shot with ultra high speed film and then slowed down.  A water balloon breaking is way better.  For a brief period the water holds the shape of the balloon after the rubber has contracted.

Markoooooo said:
hahaha, there are '2 tones' on the pickguard!!  :icon_biggrin:

I am probably missing a major point here, but where are you getting "2 tones" from?

DocNrock said:
line6man said:
Markoooooo said:
hahaha, there are '2 tones' on the pickguard!!  :icon_biggrin:

I am probably missing a major point here, but where are you getting "2 tones" from?

There are two tone knobs. 

That seems way too abstract a concept. Just about every Strat has 2 tones on it, so i would never notice it, especially being shown a loaded pickguard that makes me think outside the box a bit.

JohninSC said:
2 tone sunburst?
:redflag: :redflag: :redflag: :redflag: :redflag: :redflag: :redflag: :redflag:  :redflag: :redflag: :redflag: :redflag: :redflag: :redflag: :redflag: :redflag: :redflag: :redflag: :redflag: :redflag:
:blob7: :blob7: DING DING DING DING DING!!!!! :blob7: :blob7:

we have a winner!  :hello2:

good job :icon_thumright: now you post pictures to make a guitar related word or phrase!

hahahahaha almost right..
here is a bonus question..
it's really the reversed thing..
what 6 word (guitar/warmoth related) sentence can you get out of this picture?????

miss_wet_t-shirt.jpg

I'll try :D

Fernando Esteves Duarte Agusto
Meillandine
Bob Jones North Woods
George Wanker Bush
Patrov's Defense.

Brazillian Rosewood fingerboard?

Oh, and top shown wet to reveal figure.

Brazilian rosewood world's biggest idiot board. OOps, FINGER BOARD!

Back