DangerousR6 said:
Death by Uberschall said:
Current amps:
Bogner Uberschall (Rev2)
Carvin Tube 100
Fender Tweed Deluxe 5E3 (1957)
HiWatt DR504 (Reeves era)
Marshall 9100
Mesa Dual Recto head (#654/chrome chassis/black diamond plate)
Mesa RoadKing head (red crocodile leather)
Mesa Tri-Axis/2:90
Randall RG80 head (early/carpet)
Rivera Knuckle Head Tre'
Soldano SLO head (rare chrome crocodile, w/depth mod located at Line Level location on back of head)
Spiegel 603a

There are some misc. pedals and rack gear not pictured (Bogner/Halfer Triple Giant, AnalogMan Mojo modded DOD 250+, Monte Allums SD-1, etc) but you get the idea.
You should have you gear sent to my house for storage while you're on the road..... :laughing7:

Wouldn't want it left unattended.... :icon_biggrin:

I can send my girl friend over too if you like.  :icon_jokercolor:

:toothy10:

DangerousR6 said:
Current amps:
Bogner Uberschall (Rev2)
Carvin Tube 100
Fender Tweed Deluxe 5E3 (1957)
HiWatt DR504 (Reeves era)
Marshall 9100
Mesa Dual Recto head (#654/chrome chassis/black diamond plate)
Mesa RoadKing head (red crocodile leather)
Mesa Tri-Axis/2:90
Randall RG80 head (early/carpet)
Rivera Knuckle Head Tre'
Soldano SLO head (rare chrome crocodile, w/depth mod located at Line Level location on back of head)
Spiegel 603a

There are some misc. pedals and rack gear not pictured (Bogner/Halfer Triple Giant, AnalogMan Mojo modded DOD 250+, Monte Allums SD-1, etc) but you get the idea.
You should have you gear sent to my house for storage while you're on the road..... :laughing7:

Wouldn't want it left unattended.... :icon_biggrin:

I can send my girl friend over too if you like.  :icon_jokercolor:

:toothy10:
Nah, just the gear.... :icon_thumright:

DangerousR6 said:
Nah, just the gear.... :icon_thumright:
Maybe we could start small, wouldn't want you to hurt yourself, Marshall Micro half stack???  :toothy12:
I've got one of those already, I've graduated that stage.... :icon_biggrin:

index.php

Here's all of my electric guitars:
4518260617_7e297ea512_b.jpg

1993 MIM Fender Body
Fender Vintage Noiseless pups

2010 Warmoth Mahogany/Ebony neck
59 Roundback
SS6105 frets
Schaller mini locking tuners

my sound equipment is a MacBook Pro running AmpliTube 2

AutoBat said:
Here's all of my electric guitars:
4518260617_7e297ea512_b.jpg

1993 MIM Fender Body
Fender Vintage Noiseless pups

2010 Warmoth Mahogany/Ebony neck
59 Roundback
SS6105 frets
Schaller mini locking tuners

my sound equipment is a MacBook Pro running AmpliTube 2
Quick someone call 911, we have an emergency here......... :sad:

Are those coated strings, AutoBat? Do they feel/sound different compared to plain nickel and steel stings?

Also, you need to get a real amp. :headbang:

dont feel too bad autobat, i currently play out of partially blown pignose amp or my floor pod plus with headphones haha

Biggus Pickus said:
Are those coated strings, AutoBat? Do they feel/sound different compared to plain nickel and steel stings?

Also, you need to get a real amp. :headbang:
They were DR Black Beauties, they were just okay. I have elixer 09-42's back on. I love the feel, sound and quality/duration of them.
I play probably 4-5 hours per week and my last set of elixers were on for 13 months.
It's probably bad juju to play that long, but they still sounded good, nor were they having tuning problems.
The DR's started sounding dead after about 3 months.

4741863319_6010e0bcc3_b.jpg

Here's my "studio"
The 15" magnavox has a brother in the other corner just off shot to the left

here's mine.

btw, gotta love Uberschall's setup!

Left side - Warmoth 02 - Spalted Maple Strat with Mahogany Body, Macassar Ebony Board and Bubinga Neck.
Right side - Warmoth 01 - White Korina Body, Mahogany Neck and Ebony Board.
Ground - Suhr Shiba Drive, MXR Carbon Copy & Toadworks John Bull Jr.

4759299349_43804767d6.jpg

fibredrive said:
here's mine.

btw, gotta love Uberschall's setup!

Left side - Warmoth 02 - Spalted Maple Strat with Mahogany Body, Macassar Ebony Board and Bubinga Neck.
Right side - Warmoth 01 - White Korina Body, Mahogany Neck and Ebony Board.
Ground - Suhr Shiba Drive, MXR Carbon Copy & Toadworks John Bull Jr.

4759299349_43804767d6.jpg

so its you that owns that strat? man i seen that on the warmoth strat gallery and i want an actual clone of the guitar, but spalted maple seems to be a thing of rarity at warmoth :(
do you have any more pics of it?  :toothy12:

thanks elfro! yeah got the spalted off the showcase more than a year ago now (man time flies). i am heading to the US in Dec and I am itching to build another warmoth. flamed maple this time.... :headbang:

and yep, definitely have more pics of my strat. here ya go!!

Macassar Ebony. Can't be beat imho. SS6105 fretwires, Bubinga Neck, Gotoh Tuners. 

4720551771_2f2c61ac71.jpg

Spalted top. Showcase luck of the draw! Cream drop top binding. DiMarzios and SD. Wilkinson Trem.

4721201152_4c56d1432d.jpg

Mahogany back

4720552585_f2f7d95f90.jpg

fibredrive said:
thanks elfro! yeah got the spalted off the showcase more than a year ago now (man time flies). i am heading to the US in Dec and I am itching to build another warmoth. flamed maple this time.... :headbang:

and yep, definitely have more pics of my strat. here ya go!!

Macassar Ebony. Can't be beat imho. SS6105 fretwires, Bubinga Neck, Gotoh Tuners. 

4720551771_2f2c61ac71.jpg

Spalted top. Showcase luck of the draw! Cream drop top binding. DiMarzios and SD. Wilkinson Trem.

4721201152_4c56d1432d.jpg

Mahogany back

4720552585_f2f7d95f90.jpg

I am a seriously envious man. I'm gonna blow all my college doe on warmoth strats, one shall be pretty much the same as your's (isn't stealing ideas fun?), and the other is gonna be flame maple body with black dye, natural masked dt binding and a clear gloss coat over the mahogony back, its gonna have a macassar ebony fingerboard with high grade flame maple neck hopefully a dyed vaneer headstick to match the body, all the hardware is gonna be gold and its gonna have a cream pearl pickguard. its gonna look awesome.

DSCN02601.jpg

DSCN02621.jpg

DSCN02611.jpg

DSCN02651.jpg

DSCN02521.jpg

Missing a lock nut screw/piece, one of the funky covers over the string retainer block and has a non-original bar for the Jackson OFR...oh...and the added Neck HB (DiMarzio it appears) and 3 Way Toggle. Other than a couple chips on the headstock edge finish...it's clean.

Back