The Hentor Sportscaster (build complete!)

I'm also in the UK, but customs charges are around circa 20% including on the shipping. I can tell you the quality of Warmoths parts are very good so as long as you factor in the total costs I don't think it's that bad.

Of course that's down to the individual to figure out for their personal situation, needs and wants.

@ StewartGilray, there are a few insights into the Hentor, that the OP made and also from coheeds comments and links.

For the rest it's pretty much a White Stratocaster, with a certain set of pickups, tremolo choice, black scratchplate and an upside down Jack plate.

Nether the OPs or Coheeds are exact replicas of the Lifeson Hentor, but rather inspired by which I think is a good way to go.  E.g. Coheed went with a Wilkinson trem rather than a non fine tuner Floyd.

So plenty of tips and tricks on putting them together on here. There are some build pics etc in my signature and many others on the board.

stratamania said:
@ StewartGilray, there are a few insights into the Hentor, that the OP made and also from coheeds comments and links.

For the rest it's pretty much a White Stratocaster, with a certain set of pickups, tremolo choice, black scratchplate and an upside down Jack plate.

Nether the OPs or Coheeds are exact replicas of the Lifeson Hentor, but rather inspired by which I think is a good way to go.  E.g. Coheed went with a Wilkinson trem rather than a non fine tuner Floyd.

So plenty of tips and tricks on putting them together on here. There are some build pics etc in my signature and many others on the board.

ah, I was more meaning suppliers for the body and neck :) the rest I'm cool with.

Back