The Angriest Guitar Player In The World! NSFW

SustainerPlayer

Or ... how to mojo into guitars ... or something ...  :dontknow:

Warning Viewer Discretion is advised, swearing and self inflicted violence in this clip!

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DbUPjEbIvA[/youtube]

:icon_scratch:

Aaahhhhhhh. For those not familiar with my countrymen...... ladies and gentlemen I give you "the scouser". Man from Liverpool (as in where the Beatles come from). They are an angry bunch sometimes

Kaoskadosk said:
Maybe he should like uhm... Learn to tune it?  :sad1:

My thoughts exactly.  How can you get so pissed at not being able to play proficiently when you are clearly out of tune? :icon_scratch:

dudesweet157 said:
Kaoskadosk said:
Maybe he should like uhm... Learn to tune it?  :sad1:

My thoughts exactly.  How can you get so pissed at not being able to play proficiently when you are clearly out of tune? :icon_scratch:

I wondered that, too. How do you know if you're fretting the right note when even if you do, it's wrong because the thing isn't tuned?

If he would just relax, he could probably play it right without a problem.  Being all tense and reliant on playing perfectly is the easiest way to ensure that you'll screw it up. 

Well, sports fans yell at the TV - how much sense does that make? <grin>

Actually, the more I think about it, people yell at things pointlessly all the time. Cats, kids, tools, traffic, TVs, politicians - the list is long, and the effect is nil. What you need is a baseball bat or a bicycle chain and some direct contact. The bleeding hearts can cry all they want, but few things teach as quickly as pain and the subsequent fear of it.

Of course, the main thing it teaches is the need to develop advanced skills to prevent being caught rather than the suppression of undesirable behavior, but let's not confuse the issue. There are asses that need kicking <grin>

Cagey, what do you mean we yell at the TV? I mean, yes we yell a lot, but it's clearly directed at the player. They can hear us, right?

Tipperman said:
Cagey, what do you mean we yell at the TV? I mean, yes we yell a lot, but it's clearly directed at the player. They can hear us, right?

hi_al_300x300.jpg

I don't think so, Tipperman

hehehe. This is a little amusing to me because I get like that sometimes when I'm really frustrated.  Learning to play guitar was a b**** for me as a moody, angst-filled teenager with self esteem issues. I probably yelled at my hands a lot. I even punched my acoustic guitar and cracked the soundboard when i was 19.
for the most part, I've tempered my anger. But sometimes when you're frustrating, yelling is the best thing to do, because frankly I think breaking expensive instruments is not going to make you feel any better in the long run.

dNA said:
I think breaking expensive instruments is not going to make you feel any better in the long run.

+1! I've never had much of a temper, quite the opposite actually, but one or two rare things can trigger me instantly. Not instruments, luckily :p

Back