Tele Body Modification.

Oh...sorry about that post above.  I guess it's alright for most of the other posters to harass you about your personal choices for a guitar you want to build...but it's not ok for me to offer to help you out.  It goes against the 'spirit' of these boards...

My bad.

What goes against the spirit of this board is that you have contributed NOTHING except your attempts to make money. Show us something you have built, preferably with Warmoth parts. Offer some real advice for free without pointing out that YOU will do it for a fee.

Well, it was a reply to the original poster.  Although there is a heavy and active Warmoth presence from the employees (guess who maintains the forum), it is technically an UNOFFICIAL Warmoth forum.  A forum is a public place for open discussion by definitition.  If anything, we've found another place willing to do modifications on existing bodies. 

I am not sure I understand the original post.If you are into Metal,then wouldnt you want a thick Tele?I have a JIm Root Tele and it is heavier than my Les Paul standard and plays better.I am going to build a Warmoth Tele and my only concern is,"are they thick enough"?.I am hoping that the Warmoth Tele bodies will be as thick if not thicker than my Jim Root tele body.

Back