Tele bigsby (style) and paint tweakin'

This is more like it. And no, it's not an Epiphone.

I think I just need to get used to the Bigsby. Definitely way different than the trem (let's be real - it's a vibrato) on my strat. Neck dive is better. Weird having so much hardware now. I think I hate the ashtray but I guess that's addressable.

Attachments

• bigsby on 2.jpg
    bigsby on 2.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 15
that was my curiosity, how the bigsby compares to the gotoh 510, jazzmaster, etc. and i believe thats what your commenting to.

I'm curious about the Jazzmaster vibrato now. Before this Bigsby, I've only ever had a standard strat bar. Maybe this will open up a whole new world for me.

I'm curious about the Jazzmaster vibrato now. Before this Bigsby, I've only ever had a standard strat bar. Maybe this will open up a whole new world for me.
Oh it is going to open up a Pandora's box of wiggle wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok finally done, swapped out tuners and went with steel barrel saddles this time (I have two sets of brass if I wanna change).

BOOM Lil' Blueberry is alive! Duncan Jerry Donahue/Gibson Burstbucker Pro Neck the pickguard is silver aluminum, hard to tell from pic.Blueberry delight.JPG

Yes just to be clear it IS an authentic "Chigsby" but it is working very well! I wanted to try one before I took the plunge on an actual. I am toying with putting an actual B50 on another guitar now.

Well I wasn't satisfied, so am going out of the blue and into the black. However, some blue will make a slight return.Out of the blue and into the black.JPG

Gonna bring back the blue like Vernon Reid's signature ESP brought back the blue, pink, and white?

image.jpg

one more- Warmoth modern maple tele boat neck, Gibson Burstbucker pro neck, Duncan Jerry Donahue bridge, Wilkenson Bridge, 250K CTS pots, Sprauge orange drop cap, Switchcraft 3 way, blue dots, Gotoh Tuners, Bigsby B50.

Attachments

• TelSkull3.JPG
    TelSkull3.JPG
    303.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Back