Tele bigsby (style) and paint tweakin'

From overhead it looked like you got your hands on a carved-top body! MIND BLOWN.

200.gif

How does it play??
Plays great, the action can get to where I like it. If I really start digging it I will probably put on a Warmoth boatneck. It did make it a bit heavy but that is to be expected. The only pisser is I wired the switch backwards like an idiot so selecting pickups is counterintuitive. lol but that is a 5-10 minute fix waiting for the soldering iron to heat and put away etc.

You are probably going to like it or hate it. For me, I don't like the added weight, but the tone is better IMO.

Using a Bigsby as a counterweight for neck dive is the reason I considered it in the first place :)

I can’t be responsible for damage caused by homade crutches!!!!

Here's mine. I find it weird that you can't move the bar above the strings - like it specifically prevents you from placing the bar exactly in the place where I would want it to be. I'm also not really sure how to make the most of the effect itself. I'll see if it grows on me...

Attachments

• bigsby on.jpg
    bigsby on.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 22
Here's mine. I find it weird that you can't move the bar above the strings - like it specifically prevents you from placing the bar exactly in the place where I would want it to be. I'm also not really sure how to make the most of the effect itself. I'll see if it grows on me...
Very niiiiiiiice!

Well, it looks cool, it helps with neck dive, it may improve the tone no? Maybe try embellishing some chords with a little wiggle and see how that sounds.

Back