Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Root Beer

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Sprite

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 15 23.1%

• Total voters
I have drank so many cans of diet Coke and diet Pepsi that I can no longer tell the difference. :dontknow:

I like the acidity of Coke better than the sweetness of Pepsi most of the time.

I normally drink Amp Energy, but if you put a shot of cherry or vanilla in it I'll go Dr Pepper happily.

elfro89 said:
Irn Bru, is the only soft drink, it puts hair on your ass!  :eek:ccasion14:

I love it!
Luke ordered a case of diet irn bru recently... it was great!!!

bsworldmello.jpg

no question for me! i've been hooked on it since i was a kid visiting florida, and its FINALLY easy to find it up north here. :icon_biggrin: makes me very happy!

otherwise, mountain dew

elfro89 said:
Irn Bru, is the only soft drink, it puts hair on your ass!  :eek:ccasion14:

No good! I usually have to shave that hair off to prevent, well, getting shite stuck in it. :tard:

Edit:

Ok, Max freaked out and vomited all over his keyboard.

Hopefully the rest of you like a good joke. :blob7:
If you guys don't like me when I'm giddy and cheerful I can go right back to angry complaining like I always do. :tard:

No Mountain Dew?

:doh:

For me it's Mountain Dew.

However, when I'm drinking my Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, Coke is it.

SustainerPlayer said:
Coke. Not because of the taste. But because of the freakin' addiction.  :tard:

My 2nd ex-wife suffered from that. She drank that stuff non-stop, and suffered a helluva lotta headaches as a result. Caffeine addiction is surprisingly hard on you.

Beer is what you want. It's not just for breakfast. It's for before, during and after.

molson.jpg

You know you want it...

Cagey said:
SustainerPlayer said:
Coke. Not because of the taste. But because of the freakin' addiction.  :tard:

My 2nd ex-wife suffered from that. She drank that stuff non-stop, and suffered a helluva lotta headaches as a result. Caffeine addiction is surprisingly hard on you.

Beer is what you want. It's not just for breakfast. It's for before, during and after.

molson.jpg

You know you want it...

I alternate between regular and caffiene-free coke/pepsi all the time, and honestly I don't feel any different with or without the caffiene. :dontknow:
Of course, I'm down to 2-4 cans a day now, so I don't think that's too much caffiene? That's like 2 cups of coffee, right?

I think the Aspartame gets to me though. I'm hungry all the time, and I hear that's a side effect of Aspartame consumption.

What the hell is that, an appendectomy scar covered in stickers or something? :icon_scratch:

Back