• Root Beer

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Sprite

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 15 23.1%

• Total voters
Marko said:
i don't drink beer often but when i do...........

28706_132621306753646_118330578182719_390126_1073503_n.jpg

*Disclaimer* This is no laughing matter when it actually happens. :sad: This is just a joke.

WWOOOHHHH!!!  :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: MOUNTAIN DEWW!!!!!! :party07: :party07: :party07:

line6man said:
*Disclaimer* This is no laughing matter when it actually happens. :sad: This is just a joke.

haha i love those commercials just because i hate that guy so much. he's just a creepy senile old man :dontknow: "when he goes to museums he's allowed to touch the art." he just doesn't remember being throw out after he jumped the barrier to get a hold of the Picasso he was looking at.

he's almost as bad as the alcoholic couple that just sits on the beach in lawn chairs having silent feuds all the time. just drink and fight... drink and fight... squirt some lemons in somebody's face... drink some more...

JaySwear said:
line6man said:

haha i love those commercials just because i hate that guy so much. he's just a creepy senile old man :dontknow: "when he goes to museums he's allowed to touch the art." he just doesn't remember being throw out after he jumped the barrier to get a hold of the Picasso he was looking at.

he's almost as bad as the alcoholic couple that just sits on the beach in lawn chairs having silent feuds all the time. just drink and fight... drink and fight... squirt some lemons in somebody's face... drink some more...

i believe it was a lime

JaySwear said:
line6man said:

i love the dumb, yet creative, things the guy says on those commecials. "His mom has a tattoo that says 'Son'" or "Sharks have a week dedicated to him".  :laughing8:

Back