Swamp Ash Jazz 5 with Zebrawood top.

Dolando

Look what came in the post!! Well i went and collected it from the depot! After a bit of a headache with UPS not putting it on the truck!. Its finally here! Still undecided on what finish to go with! Was going to go for a slight brown burst around the edge....might just go clear....decisions decisions....

Wow!  That is some very nice wood.  Congrats on your new goodies.  I'll look forward to seeing the finished product.

My vote would be for a clear finish. Either way, it's going to be flippin' awesome!  :icon_thumright:

I'm pretty sure I've decided to go with the clear to brown burst. Think it will look really smart. I plan to do the same finish on the peghead as well.

There's at least one guy at Warmoth who's job must actually be fun:party07:

In my high school wood shop all we got to make was, like, paper-towel racks and shit.

That matching headstock is so sublime it almost doesn't matter what you do color-wise...(although I wouldn't recommend flat black). Completely Fantastic!!

PT said:
Outstanding (from a zebrawood lover).

Thanks. I've wanted to build a zebrawood jazz for so long! I'm currently moving house so can't start it yet! Frustrating...

Back