Swamp Ash G4 simplicity

sorry....cleaned up my photobucket account....some other pictures are up ther now. Thanks for all the compliments. Update. Great sounding bass...BUT, i am looking for other pickups. I am falling out of favour with the Seymore Duncan stuff. Probably stick in some Nordy's. I also have this terrible itch to make it not so simple by sticking in an East pre amp.......we will see. I usually can't leave anything alone for long.

datsgor said:
sorry....cleaned up my photobucket account....some other pictures are up ther now. Thanks for all the compliments. Update. Great sounding bass...BUT, i am looking for other pickups. I am falling out of favour with the Seymore Duncan stuff. Probably stick in some Nordy's. I also have this terrible itch to make it not so simple by sticking in an East pre amp.......we will see. I usually can't leave anything alone for long.

Have you considered trying EMG's?

MilesToGoChrisC wrote:i just cant figure out how Jennifer S. is going to win or place with three other people named TBA  TBA and TBA. 

Michael must know who the TBAs are.

D.smeal said:
MilesToGoChrisC wrote:i just cant figure out how Jennifer S. is going to win or place with three other people named TBA  TBA and TBA. 

Michael must know who the TBAs are.

WTF are you talking about? :icon_scratch: ???  :tard:

Back