Super-Vee drop in trem for strat

»$¡r ¤ §¢hmøøþ¥« said:
dude you don't even know the half of it, and don't knock the name, you don't even know what its a reference to.

Would you rather I change it to my real name, or an even better alias.....

Hendershot!!!!!!!!!!  

"His momma called him Hendershot"

+1000 to anyone who guesses the two things I'm referring to.

well it's a les claypool song, and i knew that without googling.
that your reference shmoop?

Well, here's the verdict...

I finally picked up my Paisley Strat equipped with the Super-Vee trem from the shop.  :hello2:

The trem works GREAT!
Stays in tune with extreme use, has the feel (and tone) of a classic Fender Trem with none of the Fender's drawbacks!
:toothy12:
The nut clamp holds very well, and I really like the retro-caddy look to it.
:cool01:

If any of you out there wanna do it, there's NO cutting or drilling to install this trem, but make sure you know what your neck fretboard radius is FIRST, and whether it's a 6 or 2 point trem.
Also, make sure to know if it's a Mexi or USA one as well.

I likes it!  :icon_thumright:

GDL06292 said:
Well, here's the verdict...

I finally picked up my Paisley Strat equipped with the Super-Vee trem from the shop.  :hello2:

The trem works GREAT!
Stays in tune with extreme use, has the feel (and tone) of a classic Fender Trem with none of the Fender's drawbacks!
:toothy12:
The nut clamp holds very well, and I really like the retro-caddy look to it.
:cool01:

If any of you out there wanna do it, there's NO cutting or drilling to install this trem, but make sure you know what your neck fretboard radius is FIRST, and whether it's a 6 or 2 point trem.
Also, make sure to know if it's a Mexi or USA one as well.

I likes it!   :icon_thumright:

Too bad you didn't post this about 2 weeks ago.  I've got a quilt blue Strat that I am doing chrome hardware on.  This would have been a killer addition to add to the uniqueness factor.  Alas, it will have yet another Floyd.

DocNrock said:
Too bad you didn't post this about 2 weeks ago.  I've got a quilt blue Strat that I am doing chrome hardware on.  This would have been a killer addition to add to the uniqueness factor.  Alas, it will have yet another Floyd.

Sorry man...just got it back the other day!

UHV CAWSE...this means you'll just HAVE to make ANOTHER ONE...
:icon_biggrin:

Back