"Super 7" 25-scale question for Gregg.

TonyFlyingSquirrel

Master Member
Would warmoth make this 24 fret neck with a paddle headstock, and make a flat-top body blank with only the Floyd, and 2x Humbuckers routed, leaving the shape & control cavity to be completed by the end user?

I'm Not Gregg, but according to the website, they'll only do 9 inch straight radius on the paddle and or 24 fret necks.  Body does not appear to be an issue.

Doh... I thought you wanted 7.25 radius... nevermind my bad...

Kubiak get coffee now (stomp stomp stomp)

-CB- said:
Doh... I thought you wanted 7.25 radius... nevermind my bad...

Kubiak get coffee now (stomp stomp stomp)

Pour me a cup while you're at it... I thought the same darned thing.   :eek:ccasion14:

TFS-

Yes we can do all that you are requesting there. Both neck and body would be non-returnable though still covered by our standard manufacturer's warranty. Sounds like something interesting a'comith!

I'd probably do a bolt on version of the TFS7, by cutting out the body shape, routing the control cavity & finishing, and cutting out the headstock shape, would prefer a straight 16" radius.  It seems this is the closest Warmoth makes to a standard scale 7 string, that being a 25" scale, which for me is perfect seeing as the TFS6 is a 24/75 scale, and my Ibby 7 string is a 25.5.  My preference is the 24/75, but splitting the difference is not a problem for me. I'd have to get a body that is at least 15.5 inches wide, as you can see from the picture below, my outer wings are quite wide.

Would the holes for the neck be pre drilled to match the pre-drilled holes in the neck pocket?

TFS7FRmockup2.jpg

Back