Sunset Orange Telecaster w/ Pau Ferro Neck

NQbass7

The title says it, here's some crappy pictures in bad lighting or with bad flash.

img4386w.jpg

img4385m.jpg

img4384k.jpg

img4393aq.jpg

img4395a.jpg

And with some of the parts set in place

img4400rr.jpg

img4402k.jpg

And finally, the custom neckplate

img4407.jpg

That's gorgeous! Who would've thought an orange guitar would look good? Well, besides you, I mean <grin> Seriously, though, that really does look great.

Love it! How can this kind of thing give me GAS when I've got one tele drying in my closet and another guitar in the mail? Ahh!

Thanks for the compliments guys... Now I just gotta figure out how to put it together.  Starting slow... tonight, string ferrules and tuner bushings.  And if I'm feeling lucky, maybe a bridge and some tuners.

That neck plate is really cool, not to mention that your guitar is killer! Good job i like the combination

In that case, you should go here: http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=13055.0  :blob7:

I just got my Thinline with a similar Pau Ferro neck, and I can't tell you enough how much you're going to like that unfinished Pau Ferro.  It's as hard as hard maple, extremely fine grained and smooth, and absolutely incredible to play.

Back