StewMac dropping the ball... AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
AirCap said:
There are far more serious things going on in the world than the speed of delivery or a mistake being made.
Enough venting and ranting, please.

Excuse me? Maybe when it's YOUR money you'll change your tune. I have clients and work waiting, and don't have time for StewMac to get their Shazam together.

It is not just your situation. The thread has turned into a rant about Amazon etc.

Fantastic that you have clients and work waiting. Its better than not having any work or clients.

By your criteria we should all quit talking about guitars too.

swarfrat said:
By your criteria we should all quit talking about guitars too.

Not at all, I have no criterion regarding that. I just happen to think that this type of thing falls into a category of negative vibe and does not really contribute to a positive guitar building focussed forum.

Negative vibes? What are we doing here? Gazing into crystals?

It's called having a discussion - i.e., pros and cons, or is your thinking so one-dimensional you can't handle it? Go find your safe space if we disturb you.

AirCap, you're being a little disingenuous. You responded aggressively to what you perceived as contradiction or questioning of your personal experience, and that leads to heightened emotions on all sides. 

Perhaps we can table this topic, as it doesn't really appear anyone is headed toward resolution.  Stewmac may well be doing a worse job lately, and Amazon pretty much perennially sucks, except when it doesn't.  Dunno that there's much to be garnered from further discussion.

AirCap said:
Negative vibes? What are we doing here? Gazing into crystals?

It's called having a discussion - i.e., pros and cons, or is your thinking so one-dimensional you can't handle it? Go find your safe space if we disturb you.

This itself is a great example of negativity. Read the forum rules.

It seems this thread has run its course, so we'll delegate it to reference purposes only.

Please remember to treat all members with courtesy and respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back