Steve Von Till of Neurosis plays Warmoth Strats!

Mapleg4

http://www.guitarplayer.com/story.asp?storycode=18134

Maybe you could include him on the "Famous Warmoth Players" Page?
I also know that Kurt Ballou of Converge got a lot of heat for putting EMG's in his Warmoth Jazzmaster. People probably thought it was the real thing. He should also be put up on that page.

Those guys in Neurosis have a true DIY ethic, it doesn't surprise me that Von Till builds his own guitars!

Von Till's guitars seems to be really customized for him. I noticed a picture of him in a magazine with a guitar that had a Warmoth Pro neck.

Here's a picture of Kurt Ballou and his Warmoth Jag:
Converge_f3367759.jpg
It seems as if he has a custom pickguard that hides the usual holes for controls that the Jag has. It's a bit big, but you well, get the picture...

Mapleg4 said:
... It seems as if he has a custom pickguard that hides the usual holes for controls that the Jag has. It's a bit big, but you well, get the picture...
Seems like a Jazzmaster pickuard and he has selected the specific holes he wants.

That's awesome, had no idea those guys built warmoths.  Two great bands, really innovative.  I just saw Converge a few months ago but they were playing First Act guitars.

Reeps said:
That's awesome, had no idea those guys built warmoths.  Two great bands, really innovative.  I just saw Converge a few months ago but they were playing First Act guitars.

Yeah, Both Ballou and Brent Hinds of Mastodon has First Act signature models.

Back