Steve Vai Shreds

taez555 said:
The guy on Jimmy Kimmel is the best!  The fact that he played along live, to slash, while slash was sitting there watching is awesome.     

It was hard to tell though if slash was enjoying it in jest, or if he wanted to kick his ass.

Yea, that was the best seeing him just do it with slash watching - I was actually sorry that they let Slash up there  :)

I wish Slash had let the guy trade 'solos' with him, instead of just going on and asserting his masculinity.

Yea, but it's Slash - the guy just can't let that happen  :binkybaby:  :icon_jokercolor:

The guy is a genius, and I laughed so hard it made my ribs sore (the first time I saw these).
hehe
:guitarplayer2: :party07: :cool01: :party07: :guitarplayer2:

nhspike said:
The guy is a genius, and I laughed so hard it made my ribs sore (the first time I saw these).
hehe
:guitarplayer2: :party07: :cool01: :party07: :guitarplayer2:

You ain't kiddin'.

When I see some clip of a famous geetar player switch a toggle switch and hitting a chord, and the tone that comes out
of it is this god-awful super-compressed buzzy-bee tone, and I'm rolling on the floor, well that is undoubtedly genius.

Sure looked to me like slash was enjoying it, I would hope that anyone on a shred video has the sense o hummor to enjoy it, if not they are uptight and need a football to the groin, which of course is always funny

Back